Sign in to follow this  
foxer

I would like to see an allies vs japan campaign..

There could be soo many islands ,soo many weapons.you could have like 15 different types of islands.

--edit someone fix the topic. smile.gif

A WW2 pacific war theatre mod would be really nice. IMO OFP would be pretty good for that type of mod because it's based on islands.

What do you want the topic to say? smile.gif

The topic says "Topic: I would like to a see allies vs japan campaign.., There could be soo many islands"

But should say "Topic: I would like to see an allies vs japan campaign.., There could be soo many islands"

Yeha the Japanese could strap explosive to them self’s and stuff and be die-hard fighters.

but japan not have no good tanks sad.gif, be intresting to see some ww2 planes in ofp though

Nah just fast forward to the part where they get nuked and it'd be much shorter.

Yeha I want that Japanese aircraft carrier sub they built that would kick ass along with those neat kamikaze torpedoes they built.

you killjoy you, it be sort of fun to fall through the odd solid floor.

I think allies vs japan be a good idae because all the islands and not many buildings,just air fields and tents,also tunnels.That's about it,sure maybe not tanks ,but they could add flame throwers.

Yeha but the OFP engine does not surport caves well I think it does not.

I think the whole pacific campaign would be good, not only Japanese islands. Have you seen Thin Red Line? Guadalcanal Island had hills, jungles, make for a good battles.

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Mar. 10 2002,17:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeha but the OFP engine does not surport caves well I think it does not.<span id='postcolor'>

I thought i seen a screenshot of Operation: Vietnam that had a tunnel