Sign in to follow this  
Lightninguk

coop 19 OPERATION WILDGEESE

OPERATION WILDGEESE

a British mercenary unit , is hired by merchant banker know as Rothschilds who is working on behaif of Five European countries,to build a pipeline to bring oil from the Black Sea to central European markets by 2012, in a move aimed at reducing the EU's energy dependence.

The agreement to link the Sea port of Chernogorsk (Chernarus) and the oil hub of Trieste (Italy) was signed in Zagreb by ministers from Italy, United Kingdon, France, Serbia and Germany and Energy Commissioner Andris Piebalgs.

The pipeline is expected to be completed in 2012 and has an estimated cost of up to €2.6 billion, according to financial experts.

The 1,300km 'Pan-European Oil Pipeline' links the Black Sea directly into the continental EU pipeline system, unlike other competing projects that avoid the Bosphorus straits. It is expected that it will be able to supply up to 100 millon tonnes of oil annually from the Chernarus oilfields to Western Europe.,and this Mercenary Unit must do what ever it takes to get the job done.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6112

Edited by Lightninguk

*grammAr*

dyslexic people process language/gammer poorly, but that doesn’t mean they aren't intelligent.

Dyslexia is not related to low intelligence

so please i do not expect my gammer been pick up because i am Dyslexic ,please keep it to yourself

please read the forum rules i am sure this cover it

Bohemia Interactive Forum Rules

Please respect the following rules when you post on this forum. Breaking any of these rules may result in a warning, infraction or post restriction (PR) for a set period of time or in extreme cases can result in a permanent ban.

§1) No Flaming/Flame-baiting/bigotry

Abusive, racist, sexist, homophobic comments (or any other type of bigotry), personal attacksbecause my gammer not very good and name calling are not allowed either on the forum or through PM's. If you receive a PM that is abusive or you find offensive please forward it to a moderator who will investigate.

Flame-baiting is also not tolerated; flame-baiting is making a post to someone that is obviously intended to elicit an angry response. Mocking/teasing/ridiculing someone or the point someone wants to make is also flamebaiting. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles, messages posted in social groups, as well as quoting someone against their wishes in your signature to belittle/tease/mock them. If someone asks you to remove something they posted on the forum from your signature you must remove it.

Edited by Lightninguk

Just trying to help fella. Nobody made a personal attack, nobody suggested you are of low intelligence, though you seem to have issues when people try to help.

That word is spelled wrong and by pointing out, I'm in some way denigrating you?

there ways to help eg a private pm not post it on a forum for all to see,and yes i do see that as a personal attack

Jeez. Dyslexia is the least of your problems.

Stick to the mission, not typing patterns.

Stick to the mission, not typing patterns.

Lovely how every english mother-language suppose all the people of the world should be able to speak and type a perfect english ^^

Where did i hear rothschilds? Was it in a bond movie or something... Someone help i wont be able to sleep if i dont find out!

Anyways, maybe you should add a description of what the merc team should do?

"and this Mercenary Unit must do what ever it takes to get the job done."

What must they do? Destroy russian army bases? Take control of vilages? Protect the pipeline workers?

Nice one Lightning, we'll have to try this tonight on TS.

Don't take notice of people. Yeah he's right though, what exactly do they have to do? These mercs.

Thanks for the mission mate, as soon as Steam finishes downloading I shall be giving it a shot.

And some of the most intelligent people I work with are Dyslexic, don't let these guys get to you :)

Where did i hear rothschilds? Was it in a bond movie or something... Someone help i wont be able to sleep if i dont find out!

rothschilds - Wildgeese... dont get it? :lecture:

Anyways, maybe you should add a description of what the merc team should do?

"and this Mercenary Unit must do what ever it takes to get the job done."

What must they do? Destroy russian army bases? Take control of vilages? Protect the pipeline workers?

The Rothschilds are a criminal family syndicate dating back to the 1700s. They are scum.