yea, but i get a nasty feeling inside like i'm cheating the computer-people with my superhuman vision :)

and i like that it looks like i'm actually wearing something, rather than having a natural terminatoresque nightvision

yea, but i get a nasty feeling inside like i'm cheating the computer-people with my superhuman vision :)

lol yes, cant deny that :yay:

Is it possible to make it black and white instead of green? Kinda colorblind for green. Say, something like the FLIR effect on the apaches?

with the new ppEffectAdjust command i would say its pretty possible. Check the links on page 7. ;)

with the new ppEffectAdjust command i would say its pretty possible. Check the links on page 7. ;)

What should I exactly do, mate? Paste those two lines in the init block?

to be honest i don't exactly know yet. Like i said, i still have the demo so im not completely sure if i can test it properly. Since the grain and some other do not work in the demo.

You have to test it, try some values, change and try again and again to obtain the desired effect. Its all i can say about it for now. :\

to be honest i don't exactly know yet. Like i said, i still have the demo so im not completely sure if i can test it properly. Since the grain and some other do not work in the demo.

You have to test it, try some values, change and try again and again to obtain the desired effect. Its all i can say about it for now. :\

Ah, ok, can someone else jump in to advice?

updated 1st page with a Partial Night Vision Goggles (Clear Lens)

updated 1st page with a Partial Night Vision Goggles (Clear Lens)

Thanks Bravo 6! This is my personal pick...

/KC

Partial Night Vision Goggles (Clear Lens)

very nice, but it seems you put the texture on visible layer aswell as the alpha layer

the end result being that the edges have an odd grey effect and the entire nightvision being somewhat desaturrated

can you post a picture about that effect?

I might fix it, its easy.

does this make it more brighter then the BI ones? The NVG in the vanilla are vary dem.

ill say again:

For that particular effect you might need something similar to this - > GDTMod_HDR

very nice, but it seems you put the texture on visible layer aswell as the alpha layer

the end result being that the edges have an odd grey effect and the entire nightvision being somewhat desaturrated

partial_nvgoggles_clear_00_s.jpg

Updated the partial_nvgoggles_clear.pbo without the grey effect.

Also in 1st post.

Edited by bravo 6
Typo and wanted to clear some possible doubts that appeared in Armaholic website.

Hi, you could also add some sensor cells, they don't look that bad with 'em, something like this:

wip_m1911_30_04_09b.jpg

Let's C ya

the sensor cells would look better if they were scaled smaller(so theres more of them) and made more transparent(so although theres more, its not taking attention away from the main fov)

@bravo6

Is it possible to get this addon signed (with .bisign and .bikey)?

Would be great if we could use that great addon on our public server...

Edited by MadMike[Brig2010]

Thx for the new version! :thumbsup:

ArmedAssault.info Mirror and News:

678237.gif

We have also added this release to your personal author profile

If a release or contact information is missing, feel free to drop a PM, it will then be added.

And here is the BBCode if you want to add our Mirror to your release post :

[url=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&game=1&id=982][img=http://www.armedassault.info/mirrorgen2/678237.gif][/url]

If you prefer a text only BBCode please copy and paste the code below :

[b]ArmedAssault.info Mirror :[/b]
[url=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&game=1&id=982]DOWNLOAD - Partial Night Vision Goggles (Clear Lens) (v.May2010) - [1.5 MB] from ArmedAssault.info[/url][/spoiler]

Thanks for the update bravo 6!

/KC

@bravo6

Is it possible to get this addon signed (with .bisign and .bikey)?

Would be great if we could use that great addon on our public server...

Does Bravo 6 still intend to support this addon?

I mirror this request for a key.