Sign in to follow this  
11_harley_11

How can I disable the voices?

I'm mainly playing in the editor with infantry battles in the demo and its great fun but can someone tell me how to stop the ai from telling me and the whole world where every single target is on the map and the "3..attack..man" etc? When there are a lot of infantry around its SO annoying and constant (the fact that they sound so crap as well isn't helping). Is it possible? I've managed to stop my character from doing it by unbinding the auto report key from the right mouse. I've also turned off auto report in the options and turned the radio volume right down but they are still sounding off like little broken robots. Its actually ruining the experience for me completely.

well for editing you could just turn the radio sound option all the way down; but if you play singleplayer then I don't think you'll hear conversations.

I'm sure there will be a mod that disables the radio messages soon...there was one for Arma

Thankyou so much!

Does this work in the demo? I just tried it but didn't seem any different but I may have put the files in the wrong place though....sorry I'm completely new to arma. Can you help?

No. DEMO wont let you use the juicyness that makes ARMA ARMA.

Buy the game.

Ok thanks guys.

btw I have pre-ordered 2 copies of the game on the 16th of june from cdwow and still bloody waiting......killing time with the demo.