Sign in to follow this  
BLSmith2112

Badlands: Can't Control Razor Team. (Command Control Works).

When I press Control + Space, I can go into my map and control the squads perfectly fine. But when I press it again to control my own 3 man team, they just stand there. I restart the mission, the game, my computer... and they just stand there! I tell them to return to formation, get into a car, lay down... NOTHING works!

edit: You cant even team switch or whatever.

What can I do?

Edit: Video Coming Soon.

Edited by Victor

It's a bug. Noway to fix it right now.

After you take the first town completely, theres a cutscene, and then they start responding again.

It doesn't matter. Even if you could control them the mission can't be completed.

Had the same problem in this and the previous mission. I updated 1.02 with the 'hotfix' and it seemed to sort the squad control problem, however I still can't teamswitch, to the other members of my squad.

mission in the desert, has someone been able to move his teammates?

Don’t worry you are not missing much as a lot of the stuff on the mission is hard to control i.e you can’t get you team mates to buy weapons, you have to drop yours buy one swop them tell them to pick up etc. Then your defences run out of ammo and so on and so forth.

Really need a better tutorial on that stuff but now I’m rambling.

Best bet is to play with edited at mi been making lots of tanks then flying around bombing the hell out of them very fun

bonchie, I won two cities and has not left me any Cutscene and therefore still can not move my troops..I was told by radio that conquering two cities ...

It doesn't matter. Even if you could control them the mission can't be completed.

Mission: "Badlands" (with NAPA)

- Team Razor AI: it works after the first cutscene (Novy Sobor captured)

- High command mode: it works correctly

- Warfare mode: it works correctly

- Mission end: it worked correctly to me. After having conquered the n.3/4 town, the mission ended regularly.

- High command mode: it works correctly

- Warfare mode: it works correctly

Wasn’t saying warfare and high command was not working, was saying that there needs to be better instructions on how to do stuff like buying weapons not for yourself but others.

That’s if those 2 points are aimed at me, :rolleyes:

mission in the desert, has someone been able to move his teammates?

i can't move my team members choose 'em and NAPA soldiers don't move too i'm alone to conquer Novy sobor i don't know is this an issue?

can't play the mission with these terms

Mission: "Badlands" (with NAPA)

- Team Razor AI: it works after the first cutscene (Novy Sobor captured)

Wait, why the fuck do I have to recapture all the fucking towns I took three hours ago in the last mission?