Sign in to follow this  
goldkid80

Will you buy Arma 3 if they will ever release one?

Will you?  

258 members have voted

1. 1. Will you?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Gnat;1574215']

the BIS team product an amazing product that no one else does. Period

Amen :)

Voted yes, but only if women wear panties or a least thongs, I don't think it's too much to ask, it's simply personal hygiene.

And so my girlfriend won't spy at me when I'm talking with a female AI in ArmA. I would be able to say her :" it's ok baby, she has a panty, go do the dishes"

:D

Edited by Macadam Cow

Nope. I completed every mission without having to use the cheats on my first playthrough. Granted I did have slowdown in the major cities FPS-wise, as did everyone until that was fixed, but performance was what I had expected overall. I never encountered any gamebreaking bugs until I played through the campaign on my 4th or 5th time, and that was with the beta patches changing things so often.

But perhaps I'm of the right mind-set to know enough about how the game works to not try and break it, like some people do and then complain about it. I know that if by doing something it may break it so I stay clear of that. Perhaps others don't. The campaign itself never felt broken to me, it just didn't feel engaging enough once I got into the Warfare stages. :(

Fair enough, but I see something wrong with having to handle a game like a fragile egg and actively avoid breaking it.

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

I'm too busy playing 'Hello Kitty Island Adventure' with Butters to buy another game!

There's a mod for that.

Lets see. Largest, most flexible multi-arms combat engine evolving and refining off solid experience for over 10 years... I'd buy in a New York minute!

I just want a new engine with proper AI (suppression, taking cover, etc..), sound, animations and less of the stupid 3rd World Countries with shitty roads, old houses and not a single shop.

I'd buy in a New York minute!

Is that longer or shorter than a regular minute? :D

Yeah BIS really does rock, shame Codemasters was such an AMAZING EPIC FAIL with OPF-DR. I couldn't believe how amazing that fail was I laugh when I think of it, literally, shame I wasted 80 francs on it.

Hope BIS can get a new engine though, I can't think of any that would support that map size, but I would certainly enjoy some epic animations, sounds, AI, etc...

I buy Arma 3 if :

-The Game is polished at Release

-The AI works, talking about your own AI, it just fails terrible actually. It is no fun to play Singelpayer with the AI, if you command more then 5 Guys, just horrible. Its hard work, Micromanagment, short said, the AI is completly overstrained.

The Problem that Arma2 actually has, is that theres everything, but nothing[very less] works actually really good. The Command Menue, to be true, is a mess. Sometimes it feels like a RTS game, but hey it should be a military sim. People will beat me for this now, but i will say it. Please make this game a

BIT more arcadish. Make the HUD and command menu more simple and easier, its just work to command your squad. Give us firefights, ive never had a atmospheric and longer one. Wait 5 years but please create a new, performancefriendly engine, many more people could play the game, BI will make more money.

After all that shit i still wount delete Arma2 yet, i know sounds i hate the game. Its Hatelove. The Game just should be way less then it tries to be yet and it could be the perfect Mil Sim.

what does that mean now, guess you agree?

If not i see this as average FanBoy Bash comment....

Edited by Himmelsfeuer

if only it comes from BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE, then yes

Ditto! No crappy codemaster crap, only BIS ArmA 3. I would but it the day it come out, no questions asked!

Anyone that buys a game without any info is a sheep and the reason crap games make money which in turn makes more crap games for the sheep to buy.

Is that longer or shorter than a regular minute? :D

Just a reference to how much can happen inside one minute in a busy town like N.Y.C.

O.A. being one of the things that went on in that time is supposed to mean it's important to you... Something like that.. :o

Midwest translation: "I'd buy it in the first discernible Atto-second after release!" :yay:

Absolutely not!

Only if it will cost 5 euros

And if they actually make the campaign a game in stead of an edited mission with lame AI and bad ass story... i mean not bad ass but bad... ass...

I'm not asking for a call of duty

but

awesome moments and scenes + ArmA gameplay = epic win.

U with 3 retards + bad voice acting + shitty missions = Why the hell did I spent 35 euros on it..

Yeah BIS really does rock, shame Codemasters was such an AMAZING EPIC FAIL with OPF-DR. I couldn't believe how amazing that fail was I laugh when I think of it, literally, shame I wasted 80 francs on it.

Hope BIS can get a new engine though, I can't think of any that would support that map size, but I would certainly enjoy some epic animations, sounds, AI, etc...

There will never be a game that does it all. Tech just cannot keep up. The twitch games get the gloss without the depth/scope/size and the niche games that push the limits will never have the polish. It will take 20 years before my other favorite game looks like ArmA 2 and then it will still be 20 years out of date in regards to graphics.

Never buying BIS game again, but if someone else gets the job, I can reconsider.

Never buying BIS game again, but if someone else gets the job, I can reconsider.

why are you still here? you havent posted anything constructive or even remotely positive. ever.

Maybe

l repent my decision for Arma2

unplayable bad performance playng with AI

now just waiting for citylife2

I think ARMA3 need a whole new game engine

Grab your pitchforks guys...