Sign in to follow this  
goldkid80

Will you buy Arma 3 if they will ever release one?

Will you?  

258 members have voted

1. 1. Will you?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

just wondering cause i'm getting enough of this crap.

if only it comes from BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE, then yes

EDIT: er.. why is this in troubleshooting?

cause i'm getting borred to post and looking around the forums to get some solution for the poor perf. imo arma 2 release + thoose patches didn't work for me and many others. i'm even wondering if they even read thoose post, they should be, but they don't. it's just got a big moment of frustration to install reinstall triyng to solve the perf issue. so if it goes like that i wonder if i'm goiig to buy a BI game ever again. arma took 2,5 years to run stable arma 2 ..... at the moment 1 month only 29 to go

Edited by goldkid80

Yes.

I will buy it the day it becomes available, play it in another language (without a clues as to what it says) for a month or more, and then buy the US DVD when it comes out. :eek:

Some games I play for a few weeks, BI games I play for years.

No. I have learned my lesson with Arma + Arma 2 - looks great in screenshots but too many issues, might buy it when its cheaper (and less buggy) months/year down the line though.

I carn't justify spending money just to have it freeze my pc every 5mins.

amen brother.... fine and good if you are a software guru... heck I dont even know how to put the crash data into a zip file to send to someone!!!

If BIS makes I will buy it, I don't care if the voice acting is shit, or if the AI are uncooperative at times, this game is the greatest game I have ever played. Even if the only thing added in ArmA III is a few vehicles, and a new map, I will still buy it, because I know it will be badass.

If there will be an ArmA III made by Bohemia Interactive I will bit it definatly. However this time I will make two things clear:

1. If the release will be bugged again I won't buy it on day 1 ... I'll wait until release + 6 months

2. I won't buy it from the german publisher ... this train had left a long time ago ...

...only if it features a campaign where you defend the Federation of Planets against the Dominion...classical ground war on planetary scale, phasers and disruptors with air support delivered by runabouts and attack shuttles and photon torpedo fire from orbiting Cruisers.

Edited by Beagle

I would buy it definetly if it comes from BI. There where a lot of Issues in ArmA II, but BI fixed the worst ones, so the Game is Playable now. Yes it took some Time, but Programmers from other Companys need much more, or they never make it to a Stable Release. So Stop whining around, I fixed all Problems I had just with this Forum. And yes, BI reads the Posts here !!

So, for me and my Teammates is clear : "BI ROCKS"

Well, i don't see the point to reuse an old topic that has nothing to do in the troubleshooting section, given the fact there's a ArmA3 topic in the suggestions section where it suits well.

Of course. BIS are the best PC developer hands-down, followed fairly closely by Valve. I will always buy BIS' military simulators.

What is this "crap" you're getting?

Never mind, I see that you accuse BIS of not listening to the community. Your point, therefore, is void. Have a nice day.

Edited by Zipper5
Last part

Sure!

Did so since 2001.

And I will buy six copies of Arrowhead soon!

See my signature!

And watch Tophes great song!

There is nothing that even comes close to BI games - since 2001.

Runs fine even on my 599 Euro-rig (bought 2006; price of 2006) which I only had to update - 60 Euro for new cpu, 100 Euro for new graphic card to enjoy the highest graphic settings.

(This thread should be shoved somewhere else.)

Without a doubt. If they ever released it, which I doubt, I would buy it without a doubt.

But only if BIS made it..... or if it had that defending the federation from the dominion, in which case I'd buy it from any developer... except CM

That said, Maybe this should be "Will you buy Operation Arrowhead", in which case, Yes, I will.

I need to develop a crap product to sell these people. Seems they will buy anything on the promise that some day they might get what they paid for.

I'll have to wait and see. I love ArmA 2, but I am tired of game companies and ther piss poor business practices and releasing sub par games/production for full price. If I want to feel the way I do when these companies do this I will walk into a prison annex and tell the inmates I am a pedophile, results will be the same and it won't cost me money.

I need to develop a crap product to sell these people. Seems they will buy anything on the promise that some day they might get what they paid for.

I'll have to wait and see. I love ArmA 2, but I am tired of game companies and ther piss poor business practices and releasing sub par games/production for full price. If I want to feel the way I do when these companies do this I will walk into a prison annex and tell the inmates I am a pedophile, results will be the same and it won't cost me money.

Since 2001 I did get much more from BI than I ever could pay.

And I can pay much ... :D

Voted yes. More specifically, I'll buy it the day it comes out, if it does. There are very few titles I would regard as "no-brainers", recent disappointments have showed me that hardly any title is immune from development fuckup. BIS is the only one at the moment :)

:icon_eek: So you have shown that ~99% of people in this forum would buy ArmA III.

Now go post this poll in Modern Warfare 2 forum. :ok: