Sign in to follow this  
blackhawkdown

advanced wounding????

i have the 505 version and when i try to play the editor i sync up the battlefield clearance module to my group. there is no advanced healing module! then i shoot a guy on my team witha pistol and he doesnt get hurt like in the campain he just dies or get wounded! how do i get the healing system to be like in the campain?????

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

what i mean is what do i do to get to drag and or carry him?????

i have the 505 version and when i try to play the editor i sync up the battlefield clearance module to my group. there is no advanced healing module! then i shoot a guy on my team witha pistol and he doesnt get hurt like in the campain he just dies or get wounded! how do i get the healing system to be like in the campain?????

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

what i mean is what do i do to get to drag and or carry him?????

You need to add more than just the battlefield clearance module. There are two other wounding related modules you need - I don't know what they're called in english because I have the german version, but they should be easy to spot. :)

You need the "First Aid: Simulation" and "First Aid: Battlefield Clearance" synched to the group leader.

That seems to work fine. I'm not sure what the "First Aid: Action" does, since the "action" of giving first aid works without it. I think it's a variant of the first aid system in which the soldiers are harder to kill but I don't really know.

We need documentation on them :(

thank you! but do you know how to attach things to objects or???? and additionally whenever i put the warefare module on the game doesnt load!