Sign in to follow this  
st!gar

Two questions regarding both the demo and the full game.

I have played around in the demo editor for a while, and I have two questions:

1) In the Difficuilty -menu, when you choose to edit one of the difficuilties, you have the option to enable "Super AI". What exactly does the "super" AI do to make that particular setting different from the ordinary AI -"Skill" -settings?

2) Can you use Team Razor in the editor?

Thanks in advance.

1) Super AI is like chuck norris.

2) I don't know. I'm patching the full game right now as I just got the game. I'll post here and tell you if I remember to. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to.

2) I don't know. I'm patching the full game right now as I just got the game. I'll post here and tell you if I remember to. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to.

Thanks. :)

1) Super AI is like chuck norris.

No, really. This is a pretty important question, I think. I would really like to get an actual answer to this. No lame, spammy jokes, please.

(No offense to Wifout Teef. Thanks for being willing to check out #2.)

1) In the Difficuilty -menu, when you choose to edit one of the difficuilties, you have the option to enable "Super AI". What exactly does the "super" AI do to make that particular setting different from the ordinary AI -"Skill" -settings?
I think it just sets all enemy skills to 1.0.
2) Can you use Team Razor in the editor?

Yes.

No, really. This is a pretty important question, I think. I would really like to get an actual answer to this. No lame, spammy jokes, please.

(No offense to Wifout Teef. Thanks for being willing to check out #2.)

Well I was telling the goddamn truth. You couldn't just get that they are really good on SuperAI?

Well I was telling the goddamn truth. You couldn't just get that they are really good on SuperAI?

Not quite. We already have the manual skill settings in the editor, and the manual skill settings in the Options menu, and as well as those two, we also have the "Super AI" option! so I'm confused as to which of these three, (3!) settings does what. I mean, what's the need for the "Super AI"? What does it have, that the two others doesn't have?

@ dvolk:

Yes.

Edited by St!gar