Sign in to follow this  
gere

Losing your ammo when you reload.

Havnet played the game yet but was woundering if you loos the rest of your ammo that is in the clip that you drop to the ground under a reload. I't just keep anoying me in every shoutout game that you do not loose it....

esk. for the "dumb" and "retarded"

you have 2 clips left, you shout 15 bullets of the clipp that is in the rifle and there is 15 left, you reload and drop the 14 remaining bullets on the ground and have 31 left in the rifle after reload and 31 only to usage since you are fired uppon and cannot pick up the clipp on the ground.

Does this happend or not, if it dont im making a sugestion to patch it that way. Makes you count the seconds that you shoot under a firefight (some ppl try to count the shots fired) to know how mutch ammo there is left in the weapon.

If this is not already done please do it like this.

Hold the reaload button and you putt the clipp back in the clipp holder, press it fast and you dropp the clip to the ground. Remeber that you are (in real life) still capable of shooting the enemy when you reload, since if you are righthanded and have the right hand on the trigger you relaod with the left one, it is just a little bitt harder to hit the enemy but still has its purpose. Remember 1 bullet can kill you instant depending on where you hit the enemy.

Hope i coud help.

You keep partly empty magazines until they're completly empty. It doesn't have the ammo pool system like in most FPS, it has the magazine system like in Rainbow 6/OFP/Red Orchestra. If you reload with a partly empty magazine it goes to the bottom of your magazines and when you load it again it will have the same amount of bullets.

Edited by Flanker15

I would like to suggest that BIS use 3d graphics for ArmA 2 if they haven't done it already. 3d graphics have been pretty standard for simulator games since the 80s. I hope this helps.

Usually you want to know if the game has a feature or not before you suggest it.

Edited by Max Power

lmao, until I figured out you were being sarcastic I didn't know WTF you were on about regarding 3-D graphics. heheheh

I noticed in the demo version that you are always having 30 bullets in your M16, even when you reload it with a fresh (30 round) clip. Is this supposed to be like that? What I am trying to say is - there must be one round left in the chamber of your M16 while you reload it with a unused clip, making it 31 rounds total - no?

Jimmy, exactly what I mentioned in the other thread, this is something that needs fixing since OFP afair.