Sign in to follow this  
jack612blue

When launching the demo i recieve a error message

from my monitor

"Not optimum mode, recommdned mode 1920x1080 60 hz"

So i went to the Nvidia control panel and adjusted to the above settings, relaunched game same error message.

I then went to the desktop, right click properties and adjusted screen resolution to the above settings and i still recieve this message.

Btw It's a Samsung Lcd Monitor.

All help is appreciated.

Thanks!

I have an Nvidia Geforce 8500 Gt basically a high end 7 series card and im having trouble running the demo on the lowest settings.

i dont wana be a bum but rly this should be in the troubleshooting section of the arma 2 forum. Try the video card driver like GrossKopf said and maybe monitor drivers if it has.

Have you got post processing turned off ? (disabled) That can give you a big boost in performance and in some parts makes the game much butter to look at.

Edited by xxstalker24xx

I get an error message that says a file is missing. specifically a sound file. is anyone else having this problem?

I get an error message that says a file is missing. specifically a sound file. is anyone else having this problem?

nice thread hijack :P anyway did you try reinstalling ? and again this should be put in the troubleshooting, the name kinda gives you a hint ? :D