Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

Awesome! NY Gangsters in whatever-stan. Haha...

You need to release a GTA4 voice pack or at least the scripts. I have GTA4 so I can pull the sounds myself.

Can you produce a video with with Alienz mod? Would be funny with GTA 5 voices and Aliens. West Coast Alien Invasion! :D

Edited by Valken

Awesome! NY Gangsters in whatever-stan. Haha...

You need to release a GTA4 voice pack or at least the scripts. I have GTA4 so I can pull the sounds myself.

Can you produce a video with with Alienz mod? Would be funny with GTA 5 voices and Aliens. West Coast Alien Invasion! :D

Actually i wasn't using script for the voices, just recorded them from GTA 4 and then added when i was editing the footage!

I made so many Machinima videos in ArmA 2 and i think the Predator is the last i'm gonna do in ArmA 2 for now!(who knows in the future maybe i'l come back and do a few more)

Right now i have two Machinimas in GTA 4 i started working on 3 months ago so i will try and finish those and take a break from those cinematic videos!

Our little group has been making Machinima's for ArmA 2 for a long time. Our newest series "Inferno Sky" is our last hurrah in this great game. It will take us the majority of the year to finish all episode releases, nor will it draw the viewing numbers we used to pull (arma 2 in its heydey, all moved on to arma 3). It's a shame ArmA 3 doesn't have lip syncing or this would have been made in ArmA 3.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGiwukDZ2ng&index=1&list=PLYxZKNlYFaXbcyKCtBTTIzAbCCHGHkEYF

wow after all these years i just found this thread

pretty amateur (except von knudenbergs amazing vid) but may be interesting gameplay etc

here's our game with IOGC/XTRA clans teaming up to take down somali rebels

and the Unsung release vid by von knudenberg (I'm sure most have you have watched it already, but in case you didn't, it's great!

Sniper fun in Fallujah

Ia Drang Valley victory disco

and the Ia Drang Valley battle - an old vid but amazing

Edited by eggbeast

Maybe you already know about this maybe not!

This is something i use for years, haven't seen on other youtube videos so i decided to make a little video about it!

The video explains all, so watch to see what's this about!

A Littlebird helicopter with an artillery cannon strapped to it, a biplane with 9 pods of hydra rockets and exploding cars left right and centre, this is ARMA II: Car Hunt.

It's been a very long time coming but I finally got another Car Hunt video together, there may be a few of you who remember when I posted the last one in 2013. Sadly I've been very busy with 3D modelling work but I really wanted to share some of this footage because me and my friends had such a good time making it back in August 2012.

This video was also very difficult to colour correct due to being even darker than previous car hunt videos, i've tried to strike a balance between making the video bright enough so you can actually see what's going on during the darker parts of the video and keeping the blacks as dark as possible to avoid turning everything into a horrible grey mess.

Starring:

Aaron "Fairlane Fox" Greene
Chris "Master Chris" Browne
Francisco "Cookie" T.
Jack "Vodagnome" Latchem
Joel "MadMax" Johnson
Thomas "Ringo" McCallen

Recorded and Edited by Chris Browne

Music in order played:

Black Wednesday - Terry Devine-King
Silly Question - Tim Garland
Watch Me Fly - Lincoln Grounds and Sue Verran

Harvest Red Multiplayer, Mission 1 Edited by Varanon

9a8sTGynLGEZi2URT

Harvest Red Multiplayer, Mission 2

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Harvest Red Multiplayer, Mission 3

My very first ArmA 2 Music Video

A tribute i made to CWR2  and World In Conflict

Old video of the missions of our project. Maybe someone else did not see.

Author: ss18 from tsgames.ru