Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

November Video Compilation of CAA - Comunidad Americana de ArmA (Spanish)

All the scenes was taken during the official missions of the Community

Todas las escenas fueron tomadas durante las misiones oficiales de la Comunidad

ARMA2 OA + addons: AI(US DEVGRU) vs AI(Afghan Insurgents) battle.

I'll just copy the Youtube video description: "I've recorded this video a long time ago but never got to upload it until now so I don't remember details about the mission or the addons. I've also uninstalled the game since then as I moved to ARMA3. The mission was really simple, no scripts were used only waypoints and triggers. I apologize for the crappy video quality. For some unknown reason (basically I forgot to check the settings) the video was recorded with Fraps set to half-size and the video compression afterwards damaged the video quality quite a lot. I hope you won't get a headache after watching the video."

arma 2 airshow our last video before moving to arma 3, enjoy

I've been working with a few friends on something quite unique - a documentary set in the Armaverse - A History of Chernarus. More interesting than one would expect. BIS did a pretty good job creating Chernarus and its backstory. We expanded it, spiced it up and turned into a script.

The trailer (as well as the movie in the future) is in English with subtitles in three languages - English, German, Polish.

Have a look:

Thanks for watching.

Foley

I've been working with a few friends on something quite unique - a documentary set in the Armaverse - A History of Chernarus. More interesting than one would expect. BIS did a pretty good job creating Chernarus and its backstory. We expanded it, spiced it up and turned into a script.

The trailer (as well as the movie in the future) is in English with subtitles in three languages - English, German, Polish.

Have a look:

Thanks for watching.

Foley

Looking good keep it up I'm curious about your movie.