Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

Been a while since we've managed to edit down our missions into a video, but here is our practice from Sunday 04 AUG. It may appear dark in some places, we were trying to maintain the integrity of the night time mission.

The ending should definitely be seen...................Enjoy!

Been a while since we've managed to edit down our missions into a video, but here is our practice from Sunday 04 AUG. It may appear dark in some places, we were trying to maintain the integrity of the night time mission.

The ending should definitely be seen...................Enjoy!

Nice video. Mustang, how did you achieve the special light green colour of your NVGs?

Howdy Ho!

These videos are already published over at the Cold War Rearmed² topic, but I thought to post them here as well in case someone is interested to watch them and has not seen them before.

I hope you find them enjoyable enough to sit through. :)

Director's comments: the videos are (of course) best viewed in HD. However, the director is fully aware it won't change the quality of the actual artistic content and if his creations stinks in SD, then they will most probably stink in HD as well.

What do you dream of? - A trailer for the CWR² Public Beta:

eXbij-aF6ao

Delayed Deliverance - Some sort of an April Fools' Day video after the publication of the CWR² Public Beta was delayed:

6Au8KLEDzRA

The British Armed Forces - A trailer for the upcoming CWR² DLC:

434divR3kws

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kln4xMK4IDs&feature=youtu.be

A three-man CAST task force takes on Operation Take and Hold. The mission was designed in-house by PFC Chris Sutton.

Even though it drops my framerate, I love getting these videos because it helps us see where we can improve.

Maybe you could have been a little more tactical, did they already know you were there or was that first shot the opener.

Nice vid though.:)

Maybe you could have been a little more tactical, did they already know you were there or was that first shot the opener.

Knew somebody was going to say that :mad:

Just kidding; you're totally right. We always do reviews after our missions and we pointed out a bunch of things everyone could improve on. The first thing was that I shouldn't have even thought about shooting that guy -- he wasn't a threat to us and he was facing away. We should have moved on to the vineyard on our right instead. The reason I called the video Medic Mania was because Diogo kept applying every possible piece of medical equipment to Chris, keeping him from moving to cover :D We also shouldn't have moved down that open slope when we knew there would be enemy forces on the edge of the city :P

We came up with our own alternative to METT-TC, and we've been applying it to our missions. That, and a bunch of training on Warfare mode, has helped us to improve a lot, and I'll be posting a video of us doing a much better job soon :)

Thanks for commenting.

---------- Post added at 21:12 ---------- Previous post was at 20:31 ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_fo97n9PXU&feature=youtu.be

A three-man CAST task force takes on Operation Streetsweeper. Near the end of the mission, we entered a compound that was rigged with an IED -- Diogo was killed, and the enemy rushed in to kill Chris and I, who were staggering around in the ruins of the buildings.

We did much better this time; we discussed our miserable performance after watching the previous video :o and made it all the way down the road towards the village elder's house. We were about 200 meters away when we entered a compound and sent Diogo to clear the first room. He stepped on an IED and it killed him instantly. We were stunned yet unharmed, but enemy forces ran in and wiped us out before we could even recover. Nice try team :)

We did much better this time; we discussed our miserable performance after watching the previous video :o and made it all the way down the road towards the village elder's house. We were about 200 meters away when we entered a compound and sent Diogo to clear the first room. He stepped on an IED and it killed him instantly. We were stunned yet unharmed, but enemy forces ran in and wiped us out before we could even recover. Nice try team :)

Nice vid, a lot better.

I get killed all the time, don't use re-spawn, so once your gone, your gone..;)

That first video was the first time we had played together so I was proud of my team ;)

I'll post some of our Warfare training video soon but it might end up in our squad thread.

Its been a while since we completed the first mission in our latest campaign 'Operation Epimetheus', but we finally had a chance to edit it down.

Our weekly practice/mini-missions/campaign can last up to four hours, so we obviously cut out the tactical movement. etc, out of our videos.....

We have one campaign mission left the arc of the story.......

Just a few videos from my regular wasteland series - Lemme know if you enjoy them :)

Edited by Cayin

16AA is near completion of operation Europa. Here are some of the outtakes.

Edited by Denco

Ladies & Gentlemen!

If you don't already know - Rolling Thunder has come back from its long sleep! The 11th battle starts tonight!

To celebrate it's comeback I have made a new trailer, based of this battle. Players that will play this tonight will recognize many similarities.

But without further ado - here I present you the latest Rolling Thunder trailer!

Enjoy! And may I see you on the battlefield, tonight or in the future!

EDIT: Re-uploaded with more nice sound effects!

Edited by Stuntman