Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

Watch with the lights down and headphones for the best experience. Also watch it in 1080p or higher if you can, even if you have to buffer. The film grain doesn't play nice with youtube compression, especially below the original resolution. Even if it's above native res for you, it'll help.
WIP, this is the first chunk of a dark, atmospheric video I'm working on. If I can figure out how to script enough of it, I'm considering making it an actual mission. I'd love comments on the video with feedback. Criticism is good!

Video compilation May 2013 of CAA Comunidad Americana de ArmA

Scenes from official mission of our community

Yeah, hi! Im Jaspaso Ingame and i will bring to you an awesome series of Arma 2 Coop and TVT games connected with ACE and Acre! :D

Enjoy, like, comment and pretty please subscribe! ;)

---------- Post added at 23:16 ---------- Previous post was at 23:14 ----------

Edited by Maio
I have merged your thread with the A2 video thread. Please pay more attention where you post next time ;)

A quick mission made by me for my friends and I. I once made a scenario where the player was a cow and he had to blend in with other cows while the other player had to find and eliminate said mole/cow. I created a different version where you had to blend in as a citizen, but this time you could lay down surprises for the enemy convoy by strategically placing satchel charges.

Despite me being the creator, I was absolutely shit and I died instantly nearly every single time it was my turn. Enjoy!

1/1 section being surrounded by IED's and possible suicidal bombers.

the sky color reminds me of good ole OFP times

Chernobyl terrain by Arman III and stalker unit's by Icewindo.

cheers

In this adversarial mission a Guerrilla force defends a recently captured refinery from civilian hands. A USMC Squad responds. In this video im part of an MMG element which as the video begins, has been tasked with flanking the enemy while drawing as much attention as we can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTwQo268rxA

I recently rounded up a little over 1000 hours on ArmA 2 OA. Most of those hours were played with my group Core Tactical! I made this video to showcase some of the great times I have had. If you enjoyed this video, please like subscribe, comment, etc!