Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

Missions played:

http://forums.unitedoperations.net/index.php/page/missionlist/_/co37-operation-duck-on-a-skateboard-v18-r794

Here is the highlight section, for a clickable version go to the YT page.

Index&Highlights:

2:10 Radiocheck with my team leads (Crazysteve6547, Nova.-) we are 1'1

5:00 Boarding Duck 3 (VPope)

8:00 30s to insertion, possible MGs and RGPs nearby

9:00 Rpg explosion in the air to the N

10:30 Bounding my team to 1A

15:00 My team clearing north towards 1B, 1'3 has contact N

16:25 Red team (Crazysteve6547) calls a contact, patrol moving E to W, I decide to move my team into a better firing postion as we haven't been spotted yet

18:25 My team calls contacts, again opens fire, under technical fire

26:00 Final position before crossing the highway, we are being covered by other teams

28:30 Moving to get eyes on target buildings

30:30 Target building in sight

35:30 Incoming technical from N that is taken out promptly

38:20 Clearing southern target building, contact W

CHKilroy just uploaded that video. It is very entertaining ;)

I laughed so damn hard on this!!

Here is a compilation of fails and funny stuff from the past year. Includes ArmA II and III footage, plus some other games - hope this is OK! (Will not embed it as it contains other games)

Just go to my channel and look at the either the newest or one of the top videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/StuntmanKnut

There is terrible music it does go away about 20 seconds in, and there is some swearing, This is an Alpha build. So there will be changes and bugs.

This is the 16AA medical Emergency response team,going in to a reported T1 casualty, to find 3 T1's and then a T3 turned T1. Enjoy.

I edite the sound , for example in the video Operation 12March i put some wind sounds fx in the middle , up into the hill for more sniping suspance...and now i experiment with another situation, i like it:cool:

Hi, don't know if this is the right place but it's my best guess so, if it's not, my apologies.

I see in most MP videos, here and in YT, you can hear your own voice when you talk to others. I don't know if that's using the built in VoN, or if it's something else. The thing is, when I do the same, I can only hear others in the recording, and not myself. I'm using Fraps.

TIA.

Hi, don't know if this is the right place but it's my best guess so, if it's not, my apologies.

I see in most MP videos, here and in YT, you can hear your own voice when you talk to others. I don't know if that's using the built in VoN, or if it's something else. The thing is, when I do the same, I can only hear others in the recording, and not myself. I'm using Fraps.

TIA.

bump

Any help please?

TIA.

same pb for me with Fraps.

Probably a line_in setting Pb...

same pb for me with Fraps.

Probably a line_in setting Pb...

Thanks a lot. What to use instead of Fraps then?

Fraps works, just tell it which sound sources to record

Just use google: fraps own voice

and one of first results http://www.sectionseven.net/showthread.php?105-Recording-all-game-sounds-including-your-own-voice

Well thanks... I feel grateful and an idiot at the same time :). I guess my generation still tend to think first in asking a person than a search engine. Bad choice, judging by the amount of indifference I got everywhere this time :).

Several more footages of live coop action on the CiA coop server.

A specops team fastropes onto a druglod villa on Lingor to kill the dude and grab intel.

A combined force of Czech, US and UK units attack an enemy bunker.

A cell of guerrilla fighters raid a military support base. Two mujahideen are sent forward to ambush the expected reinforcements.

A raid by special forces on a narco airstrip.

Russians take a CDF airfield.

Eliminating another drug lord besieged on a factory.

Cold war attack on a Russian held town. Combined operation of infantry and armor.

Edited by Variable

FRAPS has an option under "Movies" tab.

Its called sound capture settings

Tick the box called "Record external input" - the text field underneath should be your microphone.

FRAPS has an option under "Movies" tab.

Its called sound capture settings

Tick the box called "Record external input" - the text field underneath should be your microphone.

Thanks mate, I got it sorted out a few days ago. When I was scouting Fraps for options, the mic was not plugged in, so the bugger did't show any option to record external inputs. Thanks to directions given here, I went back there with the mic in and there it was. Windows...*sighs*

Now, if only you could bind keys to record audio. The amount of background noise that can sometimes creep into a recording figuratively grinds the proverbial gears. Binding your ACRE voice PTT keys in Fraps could make things all nice and clean like. It also means you wouldn't have to always use your 'inside voice' whilst recording when someone is repeatedly being a totez douche.

Recent operation with The Wrecking Crew, great example of how someone eating meatballs in the background can lend to bend in immersion...

An operation with The Wrecking Crew a few months back. MRAP convoy moves through 'The Valley'; two IEDs (one of which is REDONCULOUS) and heavy fire force a full retreat.

TWC Insurgency on Zargabad. I'm asked if I'll take on the boring task of holding the eastern entrance to the Zargabad mosque. No problem.

New Domination mission designed from the ground up for TWCs public server. A selection of clips from the mission's launch in no particular order.