Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

Here is my newest video, just showing an apache gunship tearing up a rebel camp

Not my video, but i found this in my YouTube recommendations, Hilarious!

First thing first - I am now 2ndLt Drumheller. Platoon Commander of Gambler 2 in the 15th MEU Realism Unit. My callsign is now "Gambler 2".

This is the 8th operation on the Island of Lingor for the 15th MEU(SOC). The 15th has received intel that the lingorian army is staging a full scale counterattack from the Northeast section of the island. Gambler 2s mission is to move to the San Arulco river crossing and re-secure it, then cross the river, assault and secure "Checkpoint Oeste", and utilize the checkpoint as a blocking position against the counterattack.

Somehow I just had to do it xD

kWzAXCQIdoU&

Good work BIS on that great ass!

Don't know if anyone saw this yet, but LOL!

It's not mine.

Abs

Best. Video. Ever.

IHr-SmR_52Y

First time made recruitment video, so it might suck :D but well it has its "background" why its not like every "US Army Unit" in ArmA.
We don't give you epic music, battles where we win every time but we give you inspiration, dedication and brotherhood
(( No that is not the background of why.))

What ya think? :P

Loving all of your videos. I've been watching them for weeks, even before I had the game.

I just got ArmA2 last week (and all addons) so I've been re-learning how ArmA works and thankfully found this great public server at MilitaryGaming.Org (seemingly most other servers like it are private).

So I've fallen in love with this series again, having not played since ArmA in 2009. Naturally, I can't help but make videos now. I am a little bit of a silly human being but I enjoy serious gameplay when things get serious.

My latest.

And one I did as a commentary video (before I figured out how to record my mic).

If you enjoy it, let me know. If you don't, please don't tell me. I am highly sensitive (as you can tell by the first linked video)! ;)

Edited by GeekFurious
fixing links

Comunidad Americana de ArmA - CAA

Video Compilation of July 2012

All the scenes were taken during the official missions of the community - COOP - TvT

An awesome CWR2 mission by Sander. A raid on a Soviet Supply depot. Mission completed with one man standing.

bZEKKbl7tjo

A crazy beach assault! Mission by Sandmann[ACP]

a126DsrkmQg

You guys have some amazing videos, and I feel a wee bit out of place posting this, but here's my contribution: A geeky voice actor (me) and my Swedish friend DexDestroyer play ARMA 2 for the first time. So sit back, grab a coke or a beer, and enjoy us making complete n00bs out of ourselves. :)

5zGiCg4er8A

Assuming we don't get the flying tomato treatment, we'd love to share future videos with you all!

Mission played as Spetsnaz moving towards an airport to destroy a prototype plane (credits to Variable for a successful long range RPG shot at the plane and Nouty for sniping the pilot at the end)

TFY5_7gtMUA&feature=plcp

Le Port Beams, a CWR2 mission by Sanders. The navigation in the beginning was a bad navigation and we landed in the wrong spot from where we wanted but it ended up as a good thing when it got changed up into a hit and run manuever. Lots of firefights around the lighthouse.

TuPUiRbkBK8&feature=plcp

You guys have some amazing videos, and I feel a wee bit out of place posting this, but here's my contribution: A geeky voice actor (me) and my Swedish friend DexDestroyer play ARMA 2 for the first time. So sit back, grab a coke or a beer, and enjoy us making complete n00bs out of ourselves. :)

[YOTUBE]5zGiCg4er8A[/YOUTUBE]

Assuming we don't get the flying tomato treatment, we'd love to share future videos with you all!

Really enjoyed that one, some classic Arma moments in there, trying to get into the jeep and getting your binoculars out instead for example, had me laughing out loud, I'm sure it was all deliberate right ;)

and enjoy us making complete n00bs out of ourselves. :)

LOL ..... we're all rubbing our temples going "just press the bloody middle mouse button ffs !!" :D

Really enjoyed that one, some classic Arma moments in there, trying to get into the jeep and getting your binoculars out instead for example, had me laughing out loud, I'm sure it was all deliberate right ;)

Haha! I'm glad you like it! Those goofs? Uhh... entirely deliberate, yep! ;D

Gnat;2200718']LOL ..... we're all rubbing our temples going "just press the bloody middle mouse button ffs !!" :D

Oddly that's just the kind of comment I was hoping for! =P

The war in Syria is terrifying, and i hope that the Syrian people will someday get their normal lives back.

While there is so many videos on YT, about the war, and videos that shows the Free Syrian Army, destroying Tanks, Light Armored Vehicles, Cars, Infantry etc.

I wanted to do a little remake on a clip from YT, into the Military-Sim, ArmA 2.

NOTE:This is not to be taken serious, as it is just a game, but as i said: The war i Syria, is terrifying, and therefore, this post is not making fun of the war, SO PLEASE, no hate!

EDIT: Since i posted in the wrong section, i came across this and wil post the videos here:

and here is a new video i made just now!

EDIT: New video i made is up!

Edited by lurifox

Not my tube ..... its awesome work !!

hB-LzS4ufyM?hd=1

FFS, what the trick to placing a larger preview tube window here as some have done??

They seem to have used [ url ] but when you copy/recreate it doesnt work !!

Edited by [APS]Gnat

A new Stereo 3D Machinima I made on Icebreakr's Jade Groove using Charon's Undead Mod(and some extra sounds). Use the red 3D button below the video to turn Stereo 3D off to watch like any other vid or select what 3D format you want to watch it in.

The Machinima shows two USMC AH-1Z on Z.E.D. or Zombie Elimination Deployment after an outbreak gets to close to the safe zone. Something a little out of the ordinary from what I normally do. I had fun with this one;)

FDb7WZNGCdo

A little Clip of my new (first) Mission called" Die Heldentat"

based on the Film "Act Of Valor"

3uWAfMtUkME

Hope You like it.

After a couple of months with no time for moviemaking...I have finally managed to fix the copyright problems and missing scenes from Unit 19's training session before Rolling Thunder #7!

The RT7 battle video is also coming out soon...but to be honest, this video has more action, as my tank's run in RT7 was not so good. :rolleyes:

Anyway - enjoy in full HD!