Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

I tried fraps+gcam but it's not smooth in panning around.

Also can't do multi-axial panning (like moving down and left at the same time) and doesn't support joystick to direct camera movement.

I've seen some videos by dslyecxi and they are way better in terms of camera movement.

Did also a search in this thread but couldn't come up with an answer.

What are you people using to direct camera movement in arma?

just some Multiplayer Warfare gameplay without Cuts: (Vanilla)

maybe for newbies they might be interested..

Edited by tremanarch

A homage to the greatest community I've been with.

This video is my way to say thank you to all the map creators out there. Thank's. Great community, brilliant atmosphere and I tried my best to honor your work. Took about some hours and I hope you like it. Edited by Odium

Nothing Special, just a little fire fight on Hazar Kot.

_V5brv8P5g8

June Compilation of CAA - Comunidad Americana de ArmA

ddpJpWernLs

We need a cameraman war reporter mod, please support the idea in the Mod Request Section.

Zoom, Visual and Sound Effects in this video are edition work

Might as well post this here. The WW2 monuments in Chernarus gave me the idea to combine footage from this game with Iron Front. Fraps made some of the clips a bit choppy, but oh well. Hope you like it.

This Operation is the seventh of US Offensive Combat Operations in the country of Lingor. The 15th MEU(SOC) has been tasked to the region as part of a show of force. With the current government not willing to step down, the President has issued orders to begin military operations and forcefully remove the current government of Lingor. The Lingor Army's stronghold at Calamar has been taken, and a major blow to the Lingor's Air Force has occurred. The 15th will now turn it's sights towards the rest of Lingor. The river crossings, and the key terrain immediately to the north of the Calamar airfield is secure, as well as the Southern section of the Northern Central peninsula, including the Fernando Area and San Isabel Area.

The mission for Operation Black Brass 07-12 is to secure the Northern half of the Northern peninsula in Lingor, including all jungle territory, all of the coastline, and the prison.

As our beloved Platoon Commander, Captain Steel, has accepted a slot in force recon, I am left to act as the Plt Co for Gambler 1, which is the largest force in the 15th MEU. I have roughly 40 Infantrymen under my command.

At this level, even though I do still get to occasionally shoot, the game turns into more of a strategy game than a shooter. Even though we do the largest strategy aspect of the missions, the planning, in 1-3 different planning meetings before the actual operation, there are still a lot of command decisions that have to be made at the tactical level once the mission starts(Murphy's Law). You see a good example of this as soon as we get on to the airfield, where we were not expecting enemy contacts at all(considering we cleared it last mission).

Watch the airfield airstrike from two simultaneous perspectives here:

http://youtubedoubler.com/4ths

Rolling Thunder 7 is just around the corner, commencing on Tuesday 10th July. Here are the members of the discontinued Mil-Sim tank group Unit 19 preparing for battle on their own tank firing range!

Watch immersive and action-packed training footage on this huge firing range. Also be sure to watch the behind-the-scenes afterwards in the second video below! ;)

Unit 19 Training for Rolling Thunder 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Paq6yuydvY

...and here is "Gekkibi Edition" - lol

As always, enjoy in 1080p! :)

Guys, stress testing the GTX 690 on A2! Question, how do you get the larger video format to display in this forum!

3JxuXmggbSo?hd=1

Don't know if anyone saw this yet, but LOL!

4ShACteRduY

It's not mine.

Abs

A lot of people have jumped straight into Dayz and not touched the core game, here are a couple of videos in a series of short missions designed to show you some of what you are missing. (start with part 1)

I also have Domination tutorial videos on my channle, a lot of new players asking me the same thing over and over, so I explain nice and easy for you. Subscribe and like on Youtube for more videos.

Part 1 : Intense fire fight in Takistan (iraa) I show you how to move forward and use cover/smoke

[youtube.com]

Part 2 : A short mission that shows things never go to plan lol..

[youtube.com]

We're making a new mod, I'd love for you guys to put in view and give us your impressions (its coop survival).

4k5G8GGj2KE

A short movie created with the Arma II editor showing a Modern US Army Versing 1944 German Army, the mod used is called Invasion 1944 for Arma II Combined Operations, I do not own the mod at all all credits go to the developers all I did was make a movie from the editor in game hope you guys enjoy and subscribe to my channel link below! (:

Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/XxDdgaMerxX

Insertion scene of our today evening 6hours Event on Helmand-Sangin - Mission Hausbesuche 4.0 by Brigade2010.de