Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

Good stuff, Wika!

Fixed.

Edited by DetCord

This video contains one of the most immediately intense and epic gun battles I've ever been in, as well as a full on mounted mission.

Absolutely AMAZING Videos guys the last months (if not years). Watched "Rolling Thunder" by Stuntman and some other Realistic and Tactical missions (by Dslyexic and MacScottie) in HD on my Television with some friends having some beer and they were baffeled. They thought this would be a real Military "Simulator" and not a "Game".

enRXb6veZbw

Hello!
So I decided to do a "Let's Play" of DayZ well to be honest not only DayZ, more and more stuff but DayZ will be my first thing, so I created a channel came up with weird channel name and made a trailer for a LP.
Never done that kind of thing before so might not be perfect but please take a look and tell me how it looks and like it if you do of course
If you got some questions write a comment and I will respond ASAP

Thank you!

I just had to show this to the public, I can't stop looking at it again and again, super explosion!

Best sounds ever <3

JSRS and WARFX

Enjoy!

I know it's 1 is DAYZ, not the first vid.

But here's me finding some really nice loot. Thought I'd share :)

1 YEAR PROMO

MEGA DAYZ LOOT!

In this video, I actually step up to being Gambler 1 acting Platoon Commander. On top of that, I assume the responsibility of being the commander of the entire task force, to include AAVs and Tanks, with my attached FAC communicating directly with Air elements.

Hello guys!

Thanks for the warm words GC - I must say everyone has produced tons of great video these past months. Keep it up lads!

On my part, here is some new excitement for your TV! ;)

Volume 2 of flying in ArmA Wargames!

Enjoy in 1080p! :)

one more DayZ video in this thread (as if there aren't enough of these on YouTube already) and I'm going to scream.

here practically nobody gives a damn about your awesome adventures in Cherno, chaps. DayZ is not representative of the community that was here before the mod. thanks for your understanding

Some gameplay from last wednesday evening.

Part 1:

Part 2:

A few other parts are to follow.

Hello guys!

Thanks for the warm words GC - I must say everyone has produced tons of great video these past months. Keep it up lads!

On my part, here is some new excitement for your TV! ;)

Volume 2 of flying in ArmA Wargames!

Enjoy in 1080p! :)

That was bloody BEAUTIFUL Stuntman! Loved it!

The same Mission as in Berliners post above but following Team Bravo

Continueing on from my last post with the other 3 parts:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

ARMA 2: CTB "Secure the Airfield"

Watch in HD

w-V4tfpowyc&feature=colike

CTB Basic Training mission, focused on Aerial Dismount and Fire team tactics. Mission was to clear compounds and surrounding buildings of any hostiles towards the airfield. The enemy forces guarding the Airfield decided to bring the fight towards CTB.

Basic Training notes for Aerial Dismount can be found here - http://aef-ctb.com/training-resource-center/air-mobile-doctrine/

CTB are currently recruiting visit - http://www.aef-ctb.com for more details. The CTB server is hosted by AEF - http://www.aef-hq.com.au

Edited by Rhodesy77

Guys,

I hope you enjoy, this series will include additional characters and other goodies!

4VjY0A93VaA?hd=1