Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

Newer version of my new AI function where AI now detects also dead bodies when found first time:

Been a while since I last posted on here;

Edited by Glowbal

Newer version of my new AI function where AI now detects also dead bodies when found first time:

That is VERY good mate!

@Odium: RT6 was a nice battle. Some good footage although unfortunate that you didn't get too much action.

On the BLUFOR side in my 2nd Platoon with the ex-Unit 19 guys, it was a hell a lot of fun and we did a lot of flanking manuvers. Will post up a video of the awesome action very soon!

Awsome videos Stuntman. It's the first time ina awhile that I saw through a 25 minutes video. It was thrilling! :)

Two new CiA coop night videos:

CiA CWR2 coop night!

x2WeVOfJuPI

Misha and Variable on a KA-52 Pilot-Gunner coop

j5wUwmuq8yM

***The videos below are shot in 3D. They can be viewed in multiple 3D formats which can be accessed using the red 3D icon below the video. 3D can also be turned off if you want to watch it in 2D, however it is highly recommeded for 3D viewing if you have access to 3D glasses(color), 3D TV, or 3D monitor.***(MAY NEED TO WATCH ON YOUTUBE FOR ACCESS TO 3D OPTIONS)

For best results watch Full Screen in HD, especially if watching in 3D

I am kicking off a new series called '3D Tour' that will showcase user made addons(and some BI stuff too). The first 3D Tour features Pathetic_Berserkers outstanding MI-24 A variant. It is broken up into 3 parts as follows:

Part 1 - Walkthrough

hjICY-IiFVI

Part 2 - Free Flight

5kh0omiCHuA

Part 3 - Combat

xb38qlMSdEE

Thanks to Pathetic_Berserker for the great addon.

Very cool dcal! I have always wondered how you do the 3D setup for ArmA 2...Do you have to re-shoot everything twice, with the camera slightly off the first shot?

Well made DetCord...I haven't played DayZ that much but I can taste the atmosphere far beyond the monitor!

Very cool dcal! I have always wondered how you do the 3D setup for ArmA 2...Do you have to re-shoot everything twice, with the camera slightly off the first shot?

Thanks Stuntman. I am using AMD's HD3D(AMD's version of Nvidia 3DVision) through a 3rd part driver called TRI-Def. That is what allows Arma 2 to be played in 3D. It projects the left and right image needed to render 3D.

My Armed Assault video using RJTwins AC-130 WIP script has over 60k views which for me is a lot. Two years later, people are still commenting about the guns shooting from the wrong side. So I wanted to make a new AC-130 video using LDL's AC-130 script so that maybe people will stop commenting on the RJTwins video.

hwZJyHlFtJQ?hd=1

A great CWR2 mission from the eyes of an A-10 pilot, supporting resistance fighters trying to survive a Soviet assault on their monastery.

2Smq71DyoaY

YMBUdb1rfW8

DKBcToluvIg&feature=relmfu

More of CTB at its finest :P

Gameplay video of the generated battles/camps/other stuff, mission offers: (This time with synced sound)

There's my latest clip:

C6vX_WghZvA

Edited by Cobra5000

Ive been away for quite some time and when ever I come back and have a catch up on this thread, Im always blown away with the sheer awesomeness :)

2fDgt2pcCrM

tfcx9_RvKUI

REALITY GAMING FORT BENNING - A REALITY GAMING SIMULATION:

Hello Andrews,

dont forget to post your videos also here if they contain any sort of training information. I suppose this one is more for promotional purposes (I very much enjoyed it nevertheless)

vqyZc7jIEpw

So yeah, I got Iron Front. And then that happened.
I'll be playing on and off during the weekend and hopefully some fun things will be recorded. Cheers!