Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

Nice videos guys! Some very quality work you have there.

Here is mine, its a collection of Fly-by clips I have thrown together with a fellow recruit (a mate).

I am still learning the basics. Not sure how to remove it so when you look at a player (on ace) it does not show their name up on the screen. Apologies for bad camera work, I cant get the Camera script to work. I always get a message saying ''Missing ; '' .. Any help would be appreciated.

I just made a "massive" amphibian invasion in the editor.

pw_RFZSy_rc=

Highway to Heaven

One of the best, most probably the best one, zombie outbreak video I have ever seen.

Great job.

Rofl Sinnister that was hilarious.

Also guys, I finally built my PC and did some testing here if anyone's curious. Arma 2 is one of the games I tested of course.

I already have an idea for a video and I'm trying to compose the soundtrack for it right now. I had it in my head when I woke up but I think I lost it... hnngh.

Cheers everyone, hopefully I'll have something produced later this week.

Also I've actually got three videos planned, and they all sort of follow the same theme, sort of like a series I guess. I've got music picked out for two of them, still looking for the third, but hopefully it'll be a good way to release a few things over the near future to keep you guys entertained. Like episodic releases, except they're not machinimas but my style of montage/kickass type videos, hehe. I ditched the idea of composing my own music, since I remembered about these couple of tracks that I wanted to make something to a long time ago so now I'll have the opportunity to use them.

I've also perhaps may have something else coming later that might please some of you. Not exactly a video, but good nevertheless!

Looking forward to this Litos! When you say self-composed, do you mean some artificial music composed in a computer mixer/composer of instruments? Still if that won't be used I'm staying tuned for your great work! :)

Yeah, I use FL Studio for my music. I do have a real piano at home but I don't have any professional recording equipment anyway.

Also, on second thought, I think I might hold off doing a video this week because I'm thinking about buying a 1080p screen. I'm selling my old processor online and it should go for around $200 which should be more than enough. This has actually been bugging me for quite a while, since I always render my videos in 720p and lately 720p is actually becoming kind of old and I thought that since I got my new PC and everything I might as well go ahead and switch to my new format. No reason not to push this new machine a little harder :)

Hopefully by the end of next week I'll have a new screen so then we'll see. I hope the new resolution won't be too much of a strain on my FPS. I might make some smaller/less coordinated test videos in the meantime though, so stay tuned anyway. Also I picked out music for all three videos, so it's off to the drawing board now.

Also Stuntman, I spy your signature, while I do have a voice actor I might need more than him for the videos I was planning. So I might give you a shout sometime soon if you do good voices.

Edited by Litos

Hey guys I figure this is the best place to put the call out for a cut-scene maker.

Our team is currently seeking the skills of a cut-scene maker with the ability to use the BIS animation sequences for our up coming release 2.5 .We need someone that is motivated,creative and able to work from a story script. We are also seeking voice actors with American and Vietnamese accents .So if you think your that person and want to become a part of one of the longest surviving ofp/arma mods send me a PM and a link to some of your work.

Thanks Guys

Sav

Edited by SGT_SAVAGE

UTG Games in March. An experiment with soundtrack. Feel it with your butt.

Sounds are stolen from Quake game.

It is realy ashame that I dont find the time right now to work on a new project. But I hope this will soon change when I change job. :(

hahaha minions banana

Seriously (?) anyone knows why is a banana in ACE2?

Co-op action from last night. 2nd Ranger's "The Bad"

Mini-story how "bad guys" were going to kill US soldiers, but failed miserably.

Again, it was a mission of http://tacticalgaming.kiev.ua/

Bonus in the end of video.

Sorry, too much of Russian speach :(

Enjoy. :cool:

EDIT -

Part two.

Edited by DetCord