Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

Arma 2 Latinoamerica:

Great video Minimalaco!

6th Airborne doing their first coop campaign.

Our objectives for Operation Swinger was to clear out an overrun FOB (Mike 1), then proceed to the north of the map and destroy ammo caches and take out any armed contacts met in the process.

Only thing we knew about the cache area was that there would be a lot of enemy forces to fight.. damn straight, chased out of town for the first 2 days.. after that, VICTORY!

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Played as a transport pilot the first 2 days and then switched to 2IC of 2nd Section with our camera man right behind me for the most part haha, had loads of fun.

A bit messy sometimes but theres always room for improvement! Love these games :D

Edited by Black²

Special report from the field by two brave journalists who will show you

what is U.S. Army and how they bring democracy to citizens of Takistan.

And maybe our was correspondents will uncover some untold truth.

I have added English subtitles because there is a ton of Russian speach is going on there.

English is not my native, so I'm really sorry for any mistakes in advance :)

(shot during one of UTG missions)

Edited by thorn6

Here's one from the archives: Op Striker, a 3 part mini-campaign in Chernarus. A nice mix of missions with some challenging elements but above all a good opportunity to rain shitty death on our opponents -and a good opportunity for some riflemen to have a go in the NCO slots in part 3

SI73XhcvAcQ

9oK2cva_sR4

Not too sure if this has ever been posted.

Lancer is the soldier

Simon is the AV-8B pilot

I am the Chopper pilot.

Jasons the one who didnt make it

And the other is Popa.

I miss making ArmA 2 videos.

That said, I just bought $760 worth of computer upgrades. My (dying) computer is finally getting rebuilt, everything except GPU :D

8GB G.Skill DDR3 RAM, i7 2600 (3.4GHz), even an SSD drive (which can mean way more efficient recording if I choose to write on it, and easier editing too).

Also, spring break is coming up. So I'm thinkin I'm gonna procure something nice. Ya'll must've missed me! ;) And if anyone has any ideas, shout. I'm a bit low on creativity juices atm. I'm also compose my own music now so I'm less restrained, although I don't know if I'm gonna spend the time making a video and an original track for it.

Cheers!

Edited by Litos

@Litos - Welcome back. Congrats on the new build. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Hey Litos, good to hear you're coming back to ArmA! Looking forward to see more from you! :)

Very nice video RFsilentHunter. Like real and quality short movie. :)

That was great! SilentHunter, I had to chuckle in the first scene when the guy passed the zombie on the road walking.

Music made the video, enjoyed it, look forward to seeing more of your work. thank you.

Top video RFSilentHunter, great to hear abit of Johnny Cash aswell!

lol nice work sinnister

Edited by sv5000