Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

Also I wonder is there a way to edit the movie so the different scenes blend up better, mostly with sounds?

Sony Vegas?

Also I wonder is there a way to edit the movie so the different scenes blend up better, mostly with sounds?

I know with Sony Vegas you can separate the audio and video tracks pretty much letting you mix them how you will.

Leon recorded and edited some MP Gameplay footage showing our most difficult, most realistic and yet one of our most fun to play missions. Our goal is to advance through enemy territory and to eliminate an insurgent leader. I think we didn´t win this once. Note, there aren´t that many enemys, its pretty balanced, but hidden IEDs and hard to spot enemys make our virtual life a rather short one. Its without respawn by the way.

Enjoy!

Haha, nice Tonci, reminds me of a mission we did a few weeks back (also a nice introduction to the ground/map in the brief)

ya-E_C7B1Zc

Abridged:

sXJZfXBnzaE

Edited by DaveP

Well there is more.

Donny, the Mission creator, made a video too showing how the ranger Group went straight to their death. Pay attention to the statistics at the end of the video!

35 enemys KIA after 3h

maximum enenmy strenght per firefight 2-4

Losses

10 KIA

7 WIA

6 MIA

Sangin is one hell of a Map!

91YHDcEEQuY

Well it just doesn´t stop.

Surprisingly Odium made an EPIC 2 years Birthday compilation for the Brigade2010.

The Brigade2010 founded by two friends in 2010 has become the biggest active Arma coop Community in Germany with many members and even more regular players. Greetings to all members and to all regular players out there, we will continue to deliver finest coop gaming.

http://brigade2010.de/news.php

Here's a video dump of a few ops that we've taped but never got around to posting

DAjEwdi8UJo

U9PyRoiVuo4

There was! I saw it, it was cool!

Give me a source then.

"Finale", the mission where we, UN solders, disobey a retreat order and stay to fight the Takistani army shoulder to shoulder with our rebel friends. Great AT action and a glorious defeat.
Addons used - JSRS, some true mods, WarFX

Participants:
Ariz8na
[KLA]2nd-Pvt.Foxhound
Misha [CiA]
rundll.exe [CiA]
Kenwort [CiA]
Fat Tony [CiA]
jäger [CiA]
Radnik [CiA]
Variable [CiA]

Join the CiA coop nights! http://ciahome.net

***Both videos are shot in 3D. To turn 3D Off, ON, or change the type of 3D click the red 3D icon below the video(must be watched on Youtube to access 3D options)***

I could not let all that scripting from '30 MM Diplomacy' go to waste so I shot some bonus footage showing what the A-10 attack run would look like at night. Multiple angles/speeds

ThrTvRNpLqw

When nearly finished with it I plugged some dance code into Col. Aziz and his men as a joke. It was so funny I made a seperate spinoff video showing Aziz and his men dancing as the bullets rain down

ctwV-m-9x1A

Some short MP Gameplay.

Emit City is a really nice place for Urban fighting.

Just a video I made to show off ArmA 2 to some people I use to hunt with :P who dont really play pc games or video games at all and are 40+ lol

eH-42cJ8npQ

Quick little video of some contact in the afghan bush from the viewpoint of WO2 Red, VCB's CSM

JXLblc-nFnw

I hope you enjoy watching these as much as I did making them!

Last year around this time, we opened an Insurgency multiplayer server, and I made this video with the help of several actors:

This year, we're opening an Invasion 1944 server, and this is the first video of many to come, showing off the i44 Mod:

traning of Hasha Armiya (Our Army)

This is our captain badger!!!