Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

WiC Theme! Nice Video, its a real shame that UBI killed the WiC Dev Team and that there won´t be WiC 2

Many thanks! I knew Ubi had acquired Massive, but wasn't aware they'd killed any prospects for a sequel.

Well they made that decision to eliminate any competitors to RUSE. There was even a very cool WiC 2 Trailer available, but it has been removed from YT.

Another great movie man!

Here's a little something from RG the other night.

Well they made that decision to eliminate any competitors to RUSE. There was even a very cool WiC 2 Trailer available, but it has been removed from YT.

Liar, there's no WiC 2 Trailer.

Liar, there's no WiC 2 Trailer.

There was! I saw it, it was cool!

Recorded some Singleplayer action of CWR2. There are more clips on my channel, hope you enjoy !

Recorded some Singleplayer action of CWR2. There are more clips on my channel, hope you enjoy !

[video=youtube;ZoK4WGO8qOo]

Dragging your team leader over to the chopping block? I'm sure that made him nervous :p

Hello fellow coders and content makers. My name is GoonCorp, and I live, breath, and eat Arma 2. I've been working on some different projects for some time now, not the least of which has been

my Naval escapades. Bringing to life the USS JARETT was great fun for myself and the beta testers- even though the Ace developers change the coding for the engine once in awhile this only keeps me on my toes.

Special thanks to Bohemia Interactive, the Ace developers, and United Operations.

Thanks for your time in advance.

ARMA 2 NAVAL FOOTAGE BELOW:

---------- Post added at 21:28 ---------- Previous post was at 21:05 ----------

---------- Post added at 22:06 ---------- Previous post was at 21:28 ----------

Made this awhile back. This script uses some trigonometric math to find the vector coordinates for the damage trajectory using the velocity of the bomb object via an eventhandler of type fired. What is nice about this versatile script is that it can be applied to any stock airplane and designated for any ammotype, making it an addon-less effect.

---------- Post added at 22:22 ---------- Previous post was at 22:06 ----------

65 + player United Operations TVT

This is what happens when you organize, coordinate, communicate, move, and shoot correctly in a TVT - The enemy gets routed for a COMPLETE DENIAL!

This video serves as an example that conventional military tactics prevail on the mechanized battlefield.

Edited by gooncorp