Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

I wish I had any bandwidth right now so I could watch your vids! But for now you have to bare with something else. :)

I'm landing a full chopper, but the approach is blocked by the CV90. My approach is ruined while doing evasive maneuvers and I'm coming in way too fast - I have to find an improvised but safe LZ from the CV90's fire. There's only minutes left; if I'm too slow I will be shot down, if I'm too fast I won't land close enough in time. Victory hangs in the balance!

0CearDhmf8A

Make sure to watch the end as well!

Coop i44

msPoIZNxefk

bf109 Fail

2548fDeobEA

Edited by Minimalaco

Callsign: Crazy Horse

Task: Destroy an enemy Convoy

WeaponSystem: Apache Ah64-D

Note: This is my first Attemp to do an Video like that. I know that my cutting sometimes need some fixing and the Music doesent fit somewhere.

Hope you like it.....rate and Comment

eUYAZfZrKwY&list=UUjgxaMgx8K85

Edited by Berliner19

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ5hiYDawXM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ5hiYDawXM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

New 23min gameplay video of my campaign new version 2.0 (released soon), played with expert settings, custom doubled life and J.S.R.S mod 1.4.1 (and i7 2600K). :)

As one of the highlights, watch quite "one in million"-moment at 15:10. :D Edited by SaOk

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-ld8eErIzU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-ld8eErIzU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Again new gameplay video of my campaign new version 2.0 (released soon), played with expert settings, custom doubled life and J.S.R.S mod 1.4.1 (and i7 2600K). This time demonstrating less cinematic 5. mission (also available as COOP, named "Operation Zavarak"), but with much more action featuring constant heavy friendly support. :)

CTB mission testing from awhile ago, dont think i posted it here.

vGosJhgoUdQ

Io01UHJh8zI

Ausarma Mission night from awhile ago.

GgcXF0bUmR0

EDIT: Big thanks to those that sent me the PM's informing me how to imbed :)

Edited by Rhodesy77

As of today (January 4th), Shack Tactical is officially six years old. Here's a video that I made recapping some of my favorite moments from 2011:

NFco6q4XzO0

CTB c1m1-Breadcrumbs 3/1/12

PbG4wd2r1pM

CTB 1-SOD infantry callsign Joker-1 was assigned to search for the flight crew of a downed USAF C130J, now confirmed to have been hit by MANPAD systems in the eastern Hazar-Kot Valley. Three fire teams (two assault and one fire support) successfully eliminated both a mobile AAA vehicle and a cache of air defense missiles identified by early air reconnaissance. Teams then advanced to the crash site and encountered somewhat stiff resistance in the form of technicals and light infantry (local militia). Upon reaching the crash site, teams found no trace of the flight crew. It is believed that due to the heavy enemy presence, it is unlikely they made an escape and instead have been captured by local insurgents. Teams made a quick withdrawal with the extraction point to regroup and await further orders. Callsigns broke all contact with local forces by nightfall. No significant casualties on the side of BLUFOR, estimated 25-30 dead OPFOR.

Local tactics of encirclement were attempted by opposing forces but were identified and dealt with promptly by infantry callsigns. Also of note was the local resistances lack of indirect fire which has featured heavily in recent engagements, although this was the first contact with fighters in this region of any significance (or notable size). A lack of IED's or other traps also suggests fighters were not expecting a western presence in the region, and that the downing of the C130 was more an act of opportunity rather than a planned action.

c1m2 is coming up.

Cheers

Rhodesy

Hey got bored what can I say - 6hrs to make, not the best but I have wanted to make this for sometime.

EWgLKxolSF4&

I was thinking about doing a video in HD but 1min an 1.3gb into it I lost interest, sooo... Enjoy what ever this is.:yay:

OUMVH0Z3-3o

Nice video Ken. Loved the Heli part. :)

PS: Hi guys. :D

Welcome back Litos, when can we expect a new video from you? :)

yYI1EI-KtPU

Nice video Ken. Loved the Heli part. :)

PS: Hi guys. :D

+1 What Kenwort said, I'm excited for more! :D

Gameplay from last wednesday:

vOYXZ8wLnD4

-8PjXSpaNLE

-----------

Some more Gameplay, this time from a small patrol we did the other day. This also shows parts of my Civi scripts:

EHzj0dA4PwE

Hi everyone, this is my first montage, I tried to focus on the overwhelming sounds and desperation of being pinned down and then the danger close artillery support. Hope you guys enjoy! @LitosHQ your videos where one of the main inspirations for me to start making machinimas. I hope you see this video too.

_Wofro2_0SM

Hi everyone, this is my first montage, I tried to focus on the overwhelming sounds and desperation of being pinned down and then the danger close artillery support. Hope you guys enjoy! @LitosHQ your videos where one of the main inspirations for me to start making machinimas. I hope you see this video too.

Pinned down... doesn't feel like that. You need to add bullet fly by sounds and ricochet sounds to make it feel like you're pinned down.

You forgot to add camera shake and blur when the artillery started dropping, without these two effects it just looks plain boring. Also the artillery would need better bass sound. Check some videos on youtube for reference.

Good effort for your first video though, keep them coming. Build your experience ;)

Pinned down... doesn't feel like that. You need to add bullet fly by sounds and ricochet sounds to make it feel like you're pinned down.

You forgot to add camera shake and blur when the artillery started dropping, without these two effects it just looks plain boring. Also the artillery would need better bass sound. Check some videos on youtube for reference.

Good effort for your first video though, keep them coming. Build your experience ;)

The artillery sounds were taken actually from a real 155mm hitting about 50 meters from the camera, real footage not game, the bullet fly by sounds are there two, its just that other sounds may not let you hear them. I want it to add the camera shake but I'm still working with those skills since I wanted to add them through the video software and not through cameraShake. Thanks for you opinion and I will keep posting my work! Thanks again! :D

P.S. I enjoyed a lot the helicopter footage of commarades in arms! Great gameplay!

Some very nice CIA gameplay footage Kenwort. I really like the color settings you had.