Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

@ Dcal great idea but it gives me a headache

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Here is my latest video

titled BL1PS ANGELS (part one)

p1df2LJiCGE

Second part to follow soon where we rejoin the mission.

Edited by BL1P

@ Dcal great idea but it gives me a headache

Second part to follow soon where we rejoin the mission.

BL1P, it is so easy to win me over with a high weirdness factor. I loved it. :yay:

Some realy terrific camera scripts in there. But damn, will you record with acctime 0.5 next to achieve a better FPS smoothness :D.

I loved the bullet time. I was so well integrated into the ArmA footage that I was realy wondering how you did it.

Overall great vid and thanks for sharing. Screw those who only want standard big-battle-in-slow-mo videos. I rather go for the creative stuff.

BL1P, it is so easy to win me over with a high weirdness factor. I loved it. :yay:

Some realy terrific camera scripts in there. But damn, will you record with acctime 0.5 next to achieve a better FPS smoothness :D.

I loved the bullet time. I was so well integrated into the ArmA footage that I was realy wondering how you did it.

Overall great vid and thanks for sharing. Screw those who only want standard big-battle-in-slow-mo videos. I rather go for the creative stuff.

Thanks m8

Yer i made some mistakes with my fraps when recording this stuff i had some footage at 60fps and some at 20 so it all got a bit freaked out and jerky as ya spotted :)

The bullet time was created using a camera script from the rabbit to the girl. which was then reversed in after effects.. the bullet its self was created in blender 2.5 and renderd out as a sequence of .png which i then placed on top of the arma footage... this was all done from a tutorial from a web site called video copilot for after effects.

Alot of the stuff is basically me doing tutorials and using them on arma videos for practice :)

Thanks for the praise its very well received..

After having to move to a new Youtube channel, I have started a small new series focusing on cool Arma 2 gameplay moments. Here is the first episode, pretty basic but I am hoping to really improve the episodes as I go along. Cheers!

E7qbwrCJLNA

The bullet time was created using a camera script from the rabbit to the girl. which was then reversed in after effects.. the bullet its self was created in blender 2.5 and renderd out as a sequence of .png which i then placed on top of the arma footage... this was all done from a tutorial from a web site called video copilot for after effects.

Alot of the stuff is basically me doing tutorials and using them on arma videos for practice :)

Thanks for the praise its very well received..

BL1P, why havent you added a link and a short description about Blender 2.5 in our ArmA Cineasts group yet? ;) That is a great great thing to know for everyone.

BL1P, why havent you added a link and a short description about Blender 2.5 in our ArmA Cineasts group yet? ;) That is a great great thing to know for everyone.

Because Im a novice and dont feel that I should be posting stuff like that :)

zpBr3lg3Pew

C3SdRZOspLQ

Threw together a quick video featuring Ebanks' Kunar Province map, all of it is shot in the Korengal.

Beautiful video, the depth of field works well here, it really makes you feel as if you were in a huge valley. Good work! ;) Edited by Laqueesha

Thanks! I plan on producing more videos with the the Kunar map, that video allowed me to get familiar with the terrain. In the works is possibly the June 28th shoot down in 2005, as well as when the Russians drove an armored column into the Korengal and they were never heard from again, but the convoy scipts don't agree with the road so we'll see.

A small trailer for a new series I am working on. Hope you enjoy!

9eJeo2hO1Eg

Episode #1 is up, hope you guys enjoy it!

WEFGZqkpQ_s

Thanks a lot man! I wasn't sure if the effect I was going for would work or not, but I hope I pulled it off a bit!

And a lot of credit must go to the Namalsk map, it is absolutely amazing!

yeah it were those small details such as the changing environment sounds, the moment you see your dead comrad and your shadow and of course the little cliffhanger at the end ;)

Thanks Bl1p!

By the way I watched your BL1PS Angels video, it was epic, especially the 3D bullet part!

:D

Thanks Bl1p!

By the way I watched your BL1PS Angels video, it was epic, especially the 3D bullet part!

:D

wow thanks m8

we should join forces m8 as we is both English I think init :)

Episode #1 is up, hope you guys enjoy it!

WEFGZqkpQ_s

Great stuff man. Looking forward to more.

you might want to remove that movie from your quote before the forum police fine you

Getting overwhelmed

Video by Odium

6v90HZoj7RY

Edited by Tonci87

This video is a tour of Icebrekr's Island Panthera in Auto-Stereoscopic 3D. If you are a fan of Icebreakr's work particularly Panthera, you will not want to miss this.

I have made about 20 cross eyed 3d videos and have seen many more in my research about the way it is done. When I went into the video editor and started loading in and adjusting the Panthera shots, my jaw hit the floor.

If you think this island is great in 2D, hold on to your hats.

Here is a link to the original posting on my site http://3dhighlightreel.com/2011/10/31/3d-tour-of-island-panthera/

obphfFrQjPc?version=3&hl=en_US&hd=1

Awesome stuff Tonci, would love to see more lik that! 4 man co-op is a blast!

Dcal, the video looks great but I am afraid I am completely hopeless at any kind of cross eyed 3d, I have never been able to do it lol, it hurts my eyes so much!

And here is my latest war diaries video, all unedited, unscripted gameplay, hope you enjoy!

sNX35pRbwYE