Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

You should always consider Vimeo. It's purpose is exactly this - share unique creative content. I don't know if Gema would have a nose in all that, but i never seen a video on Vimeo with copyright issues (although it might be just me).

great video. Whats map is it?

It's Celle and a small 2km x 2km terrain resembling a small part of the inner German Border. Originally I planned a longer movie where this border part would play a significant role. What I uploaded is what was once planned as only the premise of a long film. But that film project turned out to involve too many people's free time, which made this project next to impossible to finish.

:(

If anyone is interested in that small terrain for whatever reason (Not really that suited for missions, as the map really is split in half by an impenetrable wall), PM me and we'll go on from there.

Schweitzer, I have already posted a comment on ArmedZone, but I must thank you again for making such a great milestone in ArmA 2 machinima. It was truly entertaining!

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

It's Celle and a small 2km x 2km terrain resembling a small part of the inner German Border. Originally I planned a longer movie where this border part would play a significant role. What I uploaded is what was once planned as only the premise of a long film. But that film project turned out to involve too many people's free time, which made this project next to impossible to finish.

:(

If anyone is interested in that small terrain for whatever reason (Not really that suited for missions, as the map really is split in half by an impenetrable wall), PM me and we'll go on from there.

I could perhaps get some use of it for future vids with tanks, as the map suits very well for that (unfortunately as of real life ..).

A copy would be very much appreciated!

Hope this is the right thread :)

My latest attempt at a video.

YL3BTtguuQw

Something diffrent :P

VfIOZi6K5Ow

My first attempt at video making since Armed Assault.

Great videos.

Bl1p:

I lol'd when the bus hit her :)

Great vid, I loved the guitar players!

Jakerod:

Also great, nice seeing all the helis firing up their engines preparing for war. :D

My favorite part was at the end when the music stopped and you could just hear the roar of the engines. :cool:

wow A+ never did that well at school :)

but we didnt have computers in them days :P

wow A+ never did that well at school :)

but we didnt have computers in them days :P

You earned it, quality vid. :)

A very good and detailed Tank Turtorial made by Odium.

5dYnva-SGKk

A very good and detailed Tank Turtorial made by Odium.

Looks awesome but I don't speak German :(

V - 10

A - 1

:) A joke before you flame me !! :)

Hi guys -

Same routine as always. I'm just posting my latest work here; hope you all enjoy.

9mDVJm1EgfQ

Nice warpoet

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:30 PM ----------

The Sequel to dance with me

And yes I know my voice acting sucks :)

HqTjX_BVodU

Edited by BL1P

All of your videos are really nice! :yay:

Here you can find the last one made for my team :

kv3pZN1ZYdo

Hoping you like it!

Whoa bien fait mon amie

very nice indeed :)

Some footage from our last game.

Usually I don´t fight with such a Loadout, but well somehow I ended up with it...

I_J6uwPtYHQ

All of your videos are really nice! :yay:

Here you can find the last one made for my team :

Hoping you like it!

What especially impressed me what the transition from the GoogleMaps image to the actual ArmA footage. :eek:

What especially impressed me what the transition from the GoogleMaps image to the actual ArmA footage. :eek:

Yer i really liked that aswell

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Some footage from our last game.

Usually I don´t fight with such a Loadout, but well somehow I ended up with it...

Nice room clearing in the hotel etc

you destroyed that 1 guy in the hall with your sniper HE round

I dont speak German but i could follow the flow of the conversation just from my experiences and the video flow.

nice team work nice video

someone with a well reputed Youtube channel should create a regular video with a short glimpse at the best monthly videos. :)

Edited by Albert Schweitzer

someone with a well reputed Youtube channel should create a regular video with a short glimpse at the best monthly videos. :)

A well reputed YT channel that´s not sanctioned by Gema you wanna say :D

Some of my latest gameplay footage from my unit, as well as a compilation from the two video's, cause I felt like it. :p

98mIoDqxO7s

This one is more of a messing around one, but seeing as some people in my unit liked it I figured I could throw it up here anyway.

Op Bright Dawn I:

u4gBgEEC9rY

Op Bright Dawn II:

kMy9qTp-U3o

Yer i really liked that aswell

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Nice room clearing in the hotel etc

you destroyed that 1 guy in the hall with your sniper HE round

I dont speak German but i could follow the flow of the conversation just from my experiences and the video flow.

nice team work nice video

Thanks, it was really funny as hell. Everybody was like "You can´t go CQB with THAT rifle" and "Don´t shoot at the floor, it will go right through it and kill our guys down there" and other guys were just laughing every time I shoot that thing.

Another singing female :)

Im trying to Learn the camera scripting stuff.

So I apologise for the messy clumsy videos.

This one has some swearing in the beginning. Sorry if it offends anyone.

lCQ1wAIfpqo