Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

A couple of new videos, nothing special, mainly just gameplay!

:)

EL2AWYp92zs&feature=channel_video_title

WfmldbynZCg&feature=channel_video_title

And another one!

GJGPsjQhgsc&feature=channel_video_title

These are videos of an open to public coop games we run at Comrades in Arms. All are welcome to join!

You can also register to my YouTube channel.

C3VA9mfFGx0

9H48k-f9uVU

COUZy7bmqJg

sdZjrIewt40

osDpA2c1trc

oQkOJrJ0j2U

7HnSUeQjKq8

Here I proudly present our super duper awesome Combat Medic Killingmachine Odium. Only he can kill a big bunch of russian specnaz while he patches up everybody.

9VWERAcawNo

Man, don't you love Arma 2, just sit down, install some mods, create a little mission, and BOOM you have warfare. Love it.

aIolfWQrxMM

Sq9aZPqWKf0

16AA just finished its Operation Werewolf Campaign, a 9 missions long campaign, which lasted over 1 month. Out off all my raw gameplay footage, (which can be found

), I have composed a highlights video of the entire campaign, showing some of the best or memorable moments.

I hope you enjoy.

NytVkzF1o0M

(All footage is in order, so it starts with mission 1, covering every mission up to the last one. All is from 16AA 3SEC point of view.)

Edited by Glowbal

-ke09aQcyO8

some gameplay with my 1993 rangers , icebreakr's duala and warfx sound mod by optical snare

Hi all

I just uploaded a teaser for my upcoming campaign "Hammer of Thor". Should be ready for the first beta hopefully this weekend. Hope you enjoy it.

NgSRD5HrKtk

Cheers

Edited by nettrucker

Battle 3 in the ongoing chapter of history making of great tank battles in ArmA 2! Rolling Thunder!

Oh and make sure to watch it in full screen and 1080p, as always!

ypDKLUJQ5cc

Here is my campaign trailer :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKBsjZtiM38&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKBsjZtiM38&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Edited by SaOk

Here is some more serious contribution:

West Germany, 1981 - What if?

ux4Ap4sw7PU

A bit late to commemorate the 50th "anniversary" of the dividing of Germany, but better late than never. I hope this makes some of you, especially the younger ones, think about what shitstorm could've hit Europe and the world.

Here's some footage from this summer in Charlie Foxtrot I just got up on the web. :)

1. Some old air combat footage from two campaigns ago in Charlie Foxtrot. Quite unique setting!

NWOj3EgNtLY

2. And then here is another where I recorded the last minutes of the second scrim in campaign 8. Watch the end, it is well worth the wait!

HnG5IW_gCG8

3. And here is even another more crazy one - landing on LZ BUM HOLE - basically a shitty place to land as there were enemies ALL AROUND the bloody area. Pilot was shot out during flight! Chopper smashed into ground, and I was one of the few survivors of a full packed chopper! :D

O4Mdh0ii3QI

Here is some more serious contribution:

West Germany, 1981 - What if?

A bit late to commemorate the 50th "anniversary" of the dividing of Germany, but better late than never. I hope this makes some of you, especially the younger ones, think about what shitstorm could've hit Europe and the world.

great video. Whats map is it?

Edited by Foxhound
do not quote videos!!

I hope you dont mind if I interrupt? :D

Several people have contacted me and asked me to put my last movie on youtube. Well I tried that before but became sceptical. My videos werent blocked by youtube anything. The problem was something else. I live in Germany. We have very strict regulations and most important we dont have the "fair use" right that you have in the US. My video has been entirely done by myself, the only thing is that I use a a few music files in the background that of course stems from rather old or insignifcant movies.

In Germany those videos are being blocked by the "Gema" which is an orginisation taxing every music piece that exists. With this money they basically finance all artists when they retire (no matter if they ever earned a dime). Furthermore the music distributors here are currently on killing spree. You never know what strategy they will invent tomorrow to earn some extra bucks.

So it all boils down to this. Would someone abroad (wherever) be willing to upload my videos to his account. I had my videos on Youtube before and nothing happened (only that third party content was recognised and download link was added for the corresponding songs).

So if someone feels confortable with this please contact me via PM and I will give you access to the HD Source Files. There are three and each of them is below 800 MB.

Since youtube is the source of all our creative actions this video should appear there, thats what I believe.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: Zipper already offered to upload the video to his channel. Thanks a lot to all who contacted me and showing the willingness to help out.

Edited by Albert Schweitzer