Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

4uV_YaOHlek

Utes Skirmish

Just some basic SP play in Utes making more use of the individual AI cover/position selection & also showing the great AI cover with Danger mode with recent patches.

I never see one enemy but team AI sort the rest very nicely.

Soundmod with mainly JSRS, UI mod etc.

Just something simple showing how I roll in SP :p

PS sorry for slight blur with vid, need to sort out my codec render options, its pissing me off a bit.

Edited by mrcash2009
I cant spall anyfingz

Hi guys, I want to share with you a funny video I made using arma.

Its about czech nature

m18mt8NM4_o

ps. doufám, že znáte Luboše :D

It was very, very funny, almost ridiculous video :D Nice work! :bounce3:

( "Skoro jsem se válel smíchy pod stolem" )

Díky všem za pozitivní reakce, dělání p*ovin je kořením života :)

Just saw the videos of Albert Schweitzer and have one word: amazing!

I think these are the best ARMA2 videos I have ever seen, wonderful choice of music and camera angles.

Thank you very much and keep it up!

Cheers

Crusader

Edited by TheCrusader

Here are some videos (edited to some extent) from private games with my friends. Yes we're noobs.

aTguXQV2cw8

dFOHSg0PlKc

WNjXT3d3H5E

lbfGH7cCnxc

Hey guys just uploaded a video to youtube of a band of brothers scene i made on Arma 2 using invasion 44's units and vehicles

Enjoy! rate comment suscribe!!

Hey guys just uploaded a video to youtube of a band of brothers scene i made on Arma 2 using invasion 44's units and vehicles

terrific video. I like it when the viewer is given some slow time in the beginning to dive into the athmosphere. The sounds have been calibrated pretty well to harmonise with the rest. Top notch.

g5YYprs-CI4

This is a parallel or "cross eyed" 3D video test of an A-10 flying through Icebreakr's Island Panthera to attack a Scud. If you have never viewed a cross eyed 3D video before, you do not need glasses to see it. Visit the link below to learn how to view it. If you are watching full screen(recommended) you may have to move your head back more in order to focus.

Please note, because Arma 2 does not have a full mission record and play back the 3D expericnce is not quite what it could be. Plus, you will see some slight stutters in a couple parts due to the engine limitations in Arma2. Only certain things can be recorded and repeated(with unitcapture/unitplay), and true parallel 3D requires the exact same shots from slightly different angles without varience. I hope BIS gives us full mission record and playback in Arma 3, because some extremely epic 3D vids could be made with it. Thanks to defaultalreadytaken for the 3D vids that prompted me to test this out.

Crosseyed 3D viewing tutorial

zBa-bCxsZDk

Great video. I really enjoyed that:)

dcal, it worked for me. I can clearly watch it in 3D after a minute of training. Howevever do you see it very sharp? Also, the picture is very small for me. Is this normal?

dcal, it worked for me. I can clearly watch it in 3D after a minute of training. Howevever do you see it very sharp? Also, the picture is very small for me. Is this normal?

Yeah, in order to get the side by side shots some screen size is sacrificed. Arma 2 is not the best game to use this 3D method becuase it does not record every detail to be played back, which results in some fuzziness where renderings do not match up. I will probably try a land vehicle if I do another one and it should turn out better, but until a tool (please make one BIS:))comes out that can fully record the entire mission in every detail it will probably turn out similiar.

Hi, All :)

I made this video on ArmA 2 using some mods.

Very nice one! Really enjoyed it.

My first attempt at scripting cameras, much harder than I thought. Storyboarding and finding camera angles and paths is the easy part. However timing units to do what I want when the camera movement happens is an entirely different story... I think I'll stick to the real film industry.. Not finished yet, going for a theme instead of a narrative, it comes to me easier.

mUFApK-P-K8

Music credit to Macklemore and Ryan Lewis - Otherside Redux ft. Fences

Addons Featured: WarFX Blastcore, Binks USMC replacements, Meatball0311's F/A-18, Shot on location in Tora Bora.

Edited by The Hebrew Hammer