Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

sure there are a lot of ways to cheat around it but mostly meaning a quality loss and isnt the official way always better?

If you use firefox, search for the addon stealthy 1.0

Just pretend that you are in GB via the options menu

no quality loss

Wow, Albert! That was extremely well made and very funny. Awesome job! :D

..... I hope you enjoy it. ........

LOL ..... WOW

Awesome.jpg

Fav bit .....

"Go go go go !!" ........ "Oh No!"

hahaha

Wow, Albert! That was extremely well made and very funny. Awesome job! :D

Definately Albert! But why did you have to remind me about the football!!! :( :D

I have to rethink the whole soundtrack situation. There are some songs in my videos that stem from very old western movies as well as one song which is slightly more modern. Nothing main stream though. Nevertheless youtube found a third party content match. I didnt receive any sort of warning. All there is now is this additional advertising beneath the video for an itunes download of the songs. Nevertheless I am still sceptical. Germany is kind of complex when it comes to legal issues.

Replacing everything with royalty free music would be kind of very damn challenging but I guess it would be the wisest idea (and destroy the whole athmosphere of course). Can anyone recommend a good website please PM me.

If anyone lives in a coutry that isnt so complex then he is warmly welcome to host my vids on his account. I am getting too old to fully understand how Google agrees with all the music companies and how it doesnt.

Edited by Albert Schweitzer

I have to rethink the whole soundtrack situation. There are some songs in my videos that stem from very old western movies as well as one song which is slightly more modern. Nothing main stream though. Nevertheless youtube found a third party content match. I didnt receive any sort of warning. All there is now is this additional advertising beneath the video for an itunes download of the songs. Nevertheless I am still sceptical. Germany is kind of complex when it comes to legal issues.

Replacing everything with royalty free music would be kind of very damn challenging but I guess it would be the wisest idea (and destroy the whole athmosphere of course). Can anyone recommend a good website please PM me.

If anyone lives in a coutry that isnt so complex then he is warmly welcome to host my vids on his account. I am getting too old to fully understand how Google agrees with all the music companies and how it doesnt.

I usually go to http://www.audionetwork.com

from there I select the song I like (there are alot of songs ;) )

Edited by sarge4267

I usually go to http://www.audionetwork.com

from there I select the song I like (there are alot of songs ;) )

That sounds very good and even the prices are quite reasonable. I might go for it. Damn, another week of evening work dies in this project. It never ends.

P.S. already found some good ones in the Orchestral style there (old school). I am not realy into synthesizer music so this is the right place to look around indeed. I am going to open another thread on music/sounds/royalty-free/open-source/ in our Social Group.

That sounds very good and even the prices are quite reasonable. I might go for it. Damn, another week of evening work dies in this project. It never ends.

uhu..and when you think you've found alot of songs..then there's more

just trying to help you out ;)

A little firefight by night :)

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io4qR6H4gbY?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io4qR6H4gbY?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io4qR6H4gbY&feature=player_detailpage

Edited by WARHEAD62

uhu..and when you think you've found alot of songs..then there's more

just trying to help you out ;)

fantastic. Already bought a few. I hope I picked the right license. It is only approx a Euro for each song. Piece of cake and worth it. Screw the big labels! :yay:

VIDEO IS OFFLINE ONLY FOR TONIGHT. GOT TO RETHINK THE SOUNDTRACK DILEMMA

Movie: The Setpos-Getpos Virus

It is weekend so I hope you brought along some spare time. ;)

Just like my friend Funkyman I tried to make a video that somehow

doesnt fit the general profile of what we have already previously

seen. I hope you enjoy it. The first part has a long greeting to

the community so I hope you dont mind.

Please switch Youtube player to 720p HD

ArmATeaser1.jpg

ArmATeaser2.jpg

ArmATeaser3.jpg

If you liked the Movie please do us a favour and join the Social Group below in

my signature. We have to get some more people to get started. No participation

required. We try to set up a library of useful tools and recommendations for movie makers.

Thank you

Awesome! :eek: that was... different

Cant wait to see that series Albert, when they get put back up, and you know how to file a Fair use claim right? I've had to do it on at least 50 videos

but now I'm getting notices saying that if I want a video put back up I have to appear in Court to prove its fair use, I assume they know I'm not going to do that...........o well.......

Edited by Justin Gattis
ninja edit

Really awesome Albert! :)

and... screw YouTube.

Just host it somewhere else.

We got it for download on our mirror site. (Downloaded from YT) Hope you dont mind.

Really awesome Albert! :)

and... screw YouTube.

Just host it somewhere else.

We got it for download on our mirror site. (Downloaded from YT) Hope you dont mind.

Thats absolutely fine with me and very kind of you. I will prepare a royalty free version though for youtube as well. It challenges me, but it it will not be up to the original.

wow some of the videos here are great =) i remember a lot of talented people =)

This guy is amazing Vagabon...

0s0VSoNNBoc

Check out my Magaz Vid :) (Not ArmA Related)

Sooo, we were coming in to land and clear a compound, we had experienced little resistance at the previous two so we didn't quite know what to expect...

g8KB3jNfkwk

The addons used are ACE, ACRE, STHUD and STMovement

VIDEO IS OFFLINE ONLY FOR TONIGHT. GOT TO RETHINK THE SOUNDTRACK DILEMMA

Movie: The Setpos-Getpos Virus

It is weekend so I hope you brought along some spare time. ;)

Just like my friend Funkyman I tried to make a video that somehow

doesnt fit the general profile of what we have already previously

seen. I hope you enjoy it. The first part has a long greeting to

the community so I hope you dont mind.

Please switch Youtube player to 720p HD

ArmATeaser1.jpg

ArmATeaser2.jpg

ArmATeaser3.jpg

If you liked the Movie please do us a favour and join the Social Group below in

my signature. We have to get some more people to get started. No participation

required. We try to set up a library of useful tools and recommendations for movie makers.

Thank you

Dead, Deleted

He will re-upload it with new music so everyone on youtube can enjoy it without problems :)

SPOILER ALERT - PMC Campaign

Absolutely not my video, but a chick playing Arma deserved to be featured here :

K7-ex2l8ng4

Edited by jibemorel