Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

I know, sometimes it is really difficult to read (and understand). :D

all things together, military, Totenkopf, font...

Oh, I forgot! "military, Totenkopf, font" and germans! 4 small things which are not really meaningful alone but all together.

Probably with a modern font and this logo it would not look so suspicious.

No, it's their decision. First of all I'm wondering why they (as germans) couldn't see it when the logo was created, and it's funny why they couldn't see it till now. So, I just wanted to say him that it reminds me of something. :D Actually such things belong to "Allgemeinbildung" in Germany because of the past (I'm from Germany too), they couldn't have missed this, what, as I already said, makes it kind of funny. Or the creator did it intentionally.

No, it's their decision. First of all I'm wondering why they (as germans) couldn't see it when the logo was created, and it's funny why they couldn't see it till now. So, I just wanted to say him that it reminds me of something. :D Actually such things belong to "Allgemeinbildung" in Germany because of the past (I'm from Germany too), they couldn't have missed this, what, as I already said, makes it kind of funny. Or the creator did it intentionally.

Maybe we didnt care about it. Second this looks nothing like the old one. So maybe you are the only one who care about it.

AND NOW:

PLEASE BE ONTOPIC.

When you want to discuss this...you know where to find us.

So you said it.

Problem solved, lets move on!

Just the last one... :D

Their logo with font: http://s7.directupload.net/images/user/110628/p45beu6z.png

Nazi font: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tannenberg_%28Schriftart%29

It's the same font!

SS division logo: http://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Datei:3rd_SS_Division_Logo.svg&filetimestamp=20090514140551

its enough dude! youre annoying me now.

if you have a problem, contact them via PM.

just cut it off!

Video recorded during actual PVP mission played by UTG.

I hope you like it.

tgGCpPSb3AU

Producer - Thorn

Photography - Messiah, Thorn

Cast - UTG

Music - Victoria Lucas by Moby.

I want to share this really awesome Video with you.

It has been made by Odium from Bier AIG with shots from the Brig2010 Mini Event "Hausbesuche"

I think it really shows what the Troops in Afghanistan are facing every day.

j6mF519scCs

Translated Text

Diary of a Grunt

Yellow chat:

Pink, here, a letter to my mom

Take it.

Letter:

Dear mom, I arrived in Afghanistan.

The Weather is like Hell, but my comrades are very nice.

We don´t leave the base very often, you can´t imagine how boring Patrol duty can be.

Since I´m already here for four weeks, the commander said that I will take the Lead Position tomorrow.

Beeing the vanguard is a huge responsibility.

The others count on us, the pressure is enourmous.

Dad told me that Carina doesn´t want to talk with you anymore because I´m here.

Damn Pacifists, waht do they know?

On out Patrol tomorrow, we will have to check some suspicious activities in a small settlement.

As if the MAD (military inteligence) suddenly does something right.

Goats poppy and fear are the only things I have seen so far.

Three friends joined this Unit with me. They have got nicknames already.

Hampwel, Mr Pink and Achillez. They are great Soldiers, but they are drinking to much beer.

By the way, we will be relocated again after the patrol tomorrow.

Greet Dad, Anette and Jürgen fro....

Second Letter:

Dear Misses Rose, Dear Mister Rose

Regretfully I have to inform you that your Son gave his life.

He was a Paragon to us all and we have lost a very brave soldier.

Signed

Squadleader B.

Every Credit goes to Odium

Mission design by Donny

Map: Sangin Hellskitchen

Edited by Tonci87

So here is a Video from me. Also recorded during our "Hausbesuche" Event last Friday.

A really hot Med Evac. The Helo is taking massive fire from small arms and RPGs but still manages to land in this small backyard.

tJEmaxIXTq4

So here is a Video from me. Also recorded during our "Hausbesuche" Event last Friday.

A really hot Med Evac. The Helo is taking massive fire from small arms and RPGs but still manages to land in this small backyard.

that guy has got balls!

It was a desperate Situation^^

We play fairly realistic. If someone gets shot to pieces really bad, he needs to be Medevaced to the base where he can get full heal, otherwise he will keep a specific amount of damage even after being healed by the squadmedics. So maybe he won´t be able to walk anymore.

At that point we already had some injured guys and were sourrounded in that compound. We really needed that Med evac.

You want to know how we got into this Situation and how the whole Story ended?

Watch this Video made by Donny from Brig2010

ObIhW3SCyfA

Watch our glorious charge through the fields at 2:00

We were in a pretty bad position and the Enemy had pinned us down. We had to maneuver away from there. We threw some smoke and directly charged through the enemy lines towards that compound. Noone was wounded during the charge (That was pretty surprising). One Enemy was pretty close to us and firing, I nailed him with my Shotgun (The loud noise^^).

Watch the End of the Video to see how the Story ended for our Pilots. They took multiple direct RPG hits at the same Time....

16AA Operation ACHERON II - 10JUL2011, 1 Sec, Charlie F/T, AR.

Part 1/6:

HxTNDINDpGE

Part 2/6:

nuFXMpYqS9E

Part 3/6:

06k4Q9muIVA

HJHunger, your vids never fail to impress!

@wildgoat

you take a look at the video URL and copy only the youtube ID which would be 1fuS67IBy7I in your case.

You simply paste this ID in the youtube brackets and thats all ;)

LoC34Bwn9RY

It's still processing so give it time, having problems with my Sony Vegas so I can't quite get the quality I'm looking for just yet. I'm hopefully doing a music montage featuring guerilla units in Arma 2 and OA, this is one of the scenarios I created to film. Figured I'd throw something together real quick. Kind of inspired by Richiespeed I think, one of the videos that got my interested in Arma was the UN ambush from both sides.