Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

The Princess was EPIC!!!

A machinima created by us, the VFX TEAM.

The Princess is the story of 3 navy seals on a mission to rescue a beautiful Princess.

The Princess is a machinima made by the VFX Team 2010-2011

Die you white glowing demon! :D Epic video, very well done too!

Looked like a mix of CGI and live action.

its not the CGI its the tank sound of the gun it sounds like a laser

_qgN0V62Ajc

Made a short clip about zombies (undead) Edited by Snipsnap

You guys want some h@rdc0re action!?

I bet you've all never seen a video as crazy and breath taking as this.

fcRe2nk4iW8&

Lol, I was about to complain about how boring that video was, then I saw your comment.

Man, that sure blew me away! You shouldnt put scares in their like that! You might give someone a heart attack!

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

That Arma 3 Trailer was a bit lame, using live action shots as though it was part of the game.

It wasn't a trailer dude, and they weren't trying to make it look in game at all, they were just trying to make a cool little teaser. There isn't much else they can show at the moment, it's so early in development.

Chin up, we all know A3 is going to be awesome, and soon there will be lots of videos to prove it!

:D

A Few snippets from our major CO58 BW-Mod Event Recorded by a member of the medical squad. (You just have to love the Sound of an approaching UH-1)

LU7tFSBNhbs

A Few snippets from our major CO58 BW-Mod Event Recorded by a member of the medical squad. (You just have to love the Sound of an approaching UH-1)

I like how at one point your team mate runs in front of you while you were shooting, not once or twice but like five times.....lol

First: This wasn´t me, my PC died a few days before. Because of that I missed one of the greatest Events ever.

Second: The dude running in front of the Medics was the High Command (no one would have dared to shoot him :p )

third: The medics (filming) were behind the frontline, they had to watch who they were shooting at.

And to ad further confusion: I think there were enemy troops flanking at that moment, so the whole formation shifted a little bit.

But of course you are right, its not healthy to walk in someones line of fire :rolleyes: :D

SA74Lh2QVms

Fxwrob5Ia10

GmQ0S6HFi_8

Edited by Laqueesha

Very small and first ever video.....

Taken from some online MP about a month ago, the pilot (who was actually very good) wanted to do a rooftop insertion in a very hot LZ......

MTTuObN3zEw

Ukranian Tactical Gaming and ShackTac in a joint session, with ShackTac attacking in a "9th Company" mission by UTG.

It was... violent. Hires recommended, of course.

J4b0314X8w0

That was amazing Dslyecxi, need more!