Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

Howdy folks,

The second video in this series is now available; these are missions from Ghost Recon: Island Thunder that have been recreated for Arma 2.

Mission #2: Angel Rage

As before, you can watch in 1080p at YouTube.

Amazing video Vagabond. You've really outdone yourself with this one. :)

By the way, you never replied to my message on youtube from a while ago, could you check that please?

hi litos, thank you for your comment.

I saw your PM and I thought I had answered :confused: .

I'll send you a new one ;)

~Vagabond~, thats was deep man.

Vegas I see. Nice.

really nice vid vagabond...

kinda wish it didnt follow mine in this post cuz after making mine then watching yours....

I think I'll stick to just making missions that never get played by anyone but me lol!

Some badass warfare action!

366 kb image hidden in spoiler removed

lxsR-o6fvS8

-iPcrDhviGw

Edited by W0lle

jnNNzn66jJc

Gave it another try with another IED scenario

I know their getting kind of old but watching things blow up is just so much fun!

Some shootouts during a vip rescue mission

Addons: ACE2 - ACRE - J.S.R.S. - WarFX

Language: Spanish

uDbPOkr-unM

Nice video, I do enjoy a straight 'combat' video (probably why I make so many of them), from my slightly broken spanish it's nice to know we're not the only ones who occassionally have some people with acre trouble, heh

If I had to offer anything from our own experiences, try to get some all round defense out when stuck in situations like next to the barn, before letting yourself get trapped inside: It increases your spacing, and gets less people bunched up by the vehicles (they offer hard cover, but so does a tree: If you check out some of the videos on my youtube, those sorts of situations are ripe for either getting blown to bits by an RPG or catching a round destined for someone else) and lets you keep getting the fire down, which is the key to getting out of those sorts of situations (and helps protect your flank.. brilliant!)

Some more footage from the past Sunday mission and a bit a of random video as a 'bonus'.

BAF Combat Patrol part 1

Sunday operation footage. Mission was to advance into the greenzone and eventually attack a compound that is believed to be an insurgent stronghold. In the first part we get into our first contact and move into the greenzone to take the fight to the enemy.

q0dJZO_9O5w

BAF Combat Patrol part 2

In the second part we have to evacuate our JTAC and experience some ACRE problems (who hasn't? ;) ) but we keep on going southwest, closer and closer to the enemy stronghold.

BQJLPWWZGO4

BAF Combat Patrol part 3

In part three we reach the stronghold and clear it out, and eventually return to base for debrief.

4wTOSxcBg7M

Demolition Squad

Random footage involving explosions.

ggoLYui5hws

Enjoy :)

It's stil being processed, so the quality should improve in about an hour or so, using the free version of Fraps sadly:

vPdsuj6t88g

also you can watch in HD now

Edited by The Hebrew Hammer

OAvPWO_ts4M

ElnAV_XuQyg

tOdVftZi5I0

c8Pft4krAvo

Edited by Laqueesha

Some footage from Brigade2010 fighting their way through Fallujah

Part1

1MZGvoMG1YA

Part2

faU5dzhgG-M

And some short A-10 Fun with a really lucky bail out

I10R4ldJDsk

Visit http://www.brigade2010.de/

9th Company playtest

Snippets and scenes of footage from a playtest of my 9th company mission. It starts off well but due to some miscalculations the enemy spawn went wild, slowing down the server to a near standstill. Still, the action was pretty good most of the time, and with some changes this should become a nice enough mission :)

rbdQVmxY_z0

Night ambush

Little snippet of footage from a Domi session, ambush ona convoy sidemission at night :)

ZeC48xkmfFs

Blind Bombing Run

Footage from the BAF Combat Patrol mission that was unused but shouldn't have been ;) Trying to bomb a place without a laser designator :P

njplJa4jiHI

Enjoy :)

Nothin fancy but here are a couple of vids that may be interesting to those thinking about buying ArmA2....

This took a minute to set up in editor, plays differently every time and shows a small scale battle...

OLP9Sgk7vbE&feature=channel_video_title

This is similar but using the built-in free camera script.

sbG8smiDJo8&NR=1

Edited by EDcase

Another Mission I'm working on Inspired by BI's "hike in the hill's" scenario.

The Scene takes place while a small convoy of allied troop's are RTB fom a day long patrol near northern Takistan.

The convoy is A-bushed by an IED as it makes it's way through Imarat as militia troop's attack whats left of the convoy after the IED totaly evaporates the 13 US army troop's in the M9 truck...Kaboom!

Civi's become part of the IED as their blown away from the blast like shrapnel from a human meat grenade...wrong place, wrong time I guess :)

All this to the wonderful tune - up from Below by Edward sharpe and the Magnetic Zer0's...Enjoy :)

81vs7bKNFgY

Oh and great videos by the way to all you guy's posting, this thread is definitly a great source of entertainment when needed, thank you!

Edited by KillSh0t
Prop's

Hey Guys,

Evan Lahti, Senior Editor at PC Gamer Magazine and Arma addict, joined my gaming group (Legion of Sparta) for my latest mission/filming session.

This is the third video in my Ghost Recon: Island Thunder series; maps were recreated for Arma 2 by Lightspeed.

*** EDIT *** YouTube embedding isn't working, link here:

Edited by Fatal_Papercut
YouTube linking/embedding doesn't work

LOL that video is friggin brilliant!

I agree! It should get some kind of award.