Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

Does that also include RoyaltyinExile? :D :D

Do as I say*, not as I do**. :cool:

*but mainly do what Placebo says.

**and also try your best to re-find the topic of the thread. ;)

Best,

RiE

I'm working on something really special! Should have a teaser of sorts for you tomorrow. :)

Did I miss something or haven't you finished the teaser? :p

Did I miss something or haven't you finished the teaser? :p

Heh, I did, but I got a second-thoughts and decided not to go on with the rest of the project because of lack of time and all that again.

I do think I'm still going to play with the footage later and hopefully come up with some quick tease to release although I can't guarantee a full thing.

I'm STILL working, however, on something special, not a video though, but ArmA 2 related, I think you guys will like it.

Nice bit of a musically edited operation/campaign viddie

U5nxWpAfubQ

Litos: it that normal, that I have 20gigs of clips ready but I don't have time to put the movie together? :)

Litos: it that normal, that I have 20gigs of clips ready but I don't have time to put the movie together? :)

Haha I have much more than that laying around that I hadn't been able to get to. It's totally normal :)

Also, I WON OH MY GOD!!!

Thank you guys so much everyone who voted for my video. It's such a great honor. I've never won an award before, this is really my first big accomplishment with my videos (I did get user movie of the week on GT once, but this is better haha). This really means a lot - I can't thank you enough.

I'm definitely going to cook something up for you guys this weekend. I know some of you have missed my videos :P I myself have been dying to make something. This is just the inspiration I needed.

Nice bit of a musically edited operation/campaign viddie

that music sucks!

So does Henry Hoover but he's a p. cool guy

:rolleyes:

Horses for courses, was good enough to win an oscar (in fact my only regret about using it is the scene it was used in The Social Network is so much better a use of it)

Edited by DaveP

that music sucks!

Ehh? I thought the music fit the video very well. It set the right mood. To each his own, right?

Trailer for my upcoming Namalsk crisis campaign for Arma II or Arma II CO :)

0pYF3J6QHDw

Ehh? I thought the music fit the video very well. It set the right mood. To each his own, right?

Yeah, I liked it too...

What song is that actually?

'In Motion' from the Social Network OST

Lightspeed~SPARTA~ has worked relentlessly to convert the missions from the classic Tactical Shooter "Ghost Recon: Island Thunder" so that they can be played using ArmA 2.

I enjoyed the missions so much that I thought they deserved to be presented in high definition video. To facilitate this, we added a "cameraman" to the mission, operated by yours truly. The free-roaming camera allowed me to capture footage from angles that would simply not be possible from the perspective of a single soldier, and the camera eliminates all HUD elements (with the exception of status messages) to provide a nice, clean picture.

All footage you see here was recorded live as it was played by members of the Legion of Sparta and their guests; communications were facilitated and recorded via TeamSpeak.

This is footage from Mission #3, "Jaguar Maze".

Lightspeed~SPARTA~ has worked relentlessly to convert the missions from the classic Tactical Shooter "Ghost Recon: Island Thunder" so that they can be played using ArmA 2.

I really enjoyed watching that. Nice work on the mission. Just shows how versitile Lingor is. Nice work on the camera too Fatal.

Any plans to release these?

Edited by Grub

sry, it was just my troll opinion :p

Coop mission with 30+ people, 3 part videos of 15 min each, language spanish

Addons: ACE2, ACRE, Kunar, WarFx, BDTracers, MaxPro

klmtGKVdw0A

jyySA9XfCB8

HA_G18jrn5M

Edited by SpetS15

I really enjoyed watching that. Nice work on the mission. Just shows how versitile Lingor is. Nice work on the camera too Fatal.

Any plans to release these?

I know Lightspeed posted his missions somewhere, but I can't remember if it was here or Armahoilc (or possibly both). I know he is very open to suggestions and would be happy to hear about any bugs as well.

I have since PMed him letting him know that people are expressing interest. I know he is still working out bugs with some of the triggers. For the video, believe me, if the chopper had actually landed for the extract, I would have included that footage. But the chopper only did a fly-by and then disappeared into the fog, although we still got the "Message Complete" screen.

Ok so I still cant figure out how to post the vid directly to here....any help, please? :/

For the video, believe me, if the chopper had actually landed for the extract, I would have included that footage. But the chopper only did a fly-by and then disappeared into the fog, although we still got the "Message Complete" screen.

heheh, yeah. Been there :p

Ok cool, I'll have a look for it.

Ok so I still cant figure out how to post the vid directly to here....any help, please? :/

use youtube brackets [ YOUTUBE] [/YOUTUBE]

and post the red part http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koO3lSyarVg

inside them

sry, it was just my troll opinion :p

Coop mission with 30+ people, 3 part videos of 15 min each, language spanish

Addons: ACE2, ACRE, Kunar, WarFx, BDTracers, MaxPro

Where can I download the map!!!

bvGi1kRifrk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvGi1kRifrk

really wish I could get a clearer pic of the vid but as of right now its the best I can do.

lol thanks for the help posting this...feel kinda dumb but its only my 1st/2nd go round trying to make/post vidz. Edited by KillSh0t