Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

thanks for your feedback,

what about editing existing vids maybe thats what I meant to ask, I mean I can record vids ok but what are good

programs to maintain the quality of what you recorded and also do other things?

heres the latest vids I have put together in the past few days:

Heres all the vids I recorded so far:

A2WarMod Infantry test

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAta4CnH0nw

This is the A2WarMod RunNGun part 1 vid I was talking about that I had to split the whole vid into two parts,

A2WarMod RunNGun Fun Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltDOsunyHIY

heres part 2 finally!

A2WarMod RunNGun Fun part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hx7IQaT5j0

Here is a vid i uploaded last night that I actually forgot to upload, lol I was so busy with the other vid:

A2WarMod Explosions Compilation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTVDhpBYcRk

as you can see the quality versus ingame changes alot once its edited which i use (windows movie maker), and then uploaded.

Sony Vegas is a good editing program, I use the Platinum version.

I use fraps.

Recording is naturally problematic because it really cuts down your FPS. Either have a good rig, or get a dedicated capture card (which are like $200).

now that you mention a capture card, does it exist for PC gaming recording? all capture cards I check it out, was only for consoles. Can you list some of those cards, names, model? thx

anyway... $200? wow! :(

now that you mention a capture card, does it exist for PC gaming recording? all capture cards I check it out, was only for consoles. Can you list some of those cards, names, model? thx

anyway... $200? wow! :(

this might help you.

I'm working on something really special! Should have a teaser of sorts for you tomorrow. :)

Great compilation of footage from ShackTac sessions in 2011, courtesy of our own Jive.

gcwzuiuc_EE

Some UAV footage from a recent PvP valhalla battle.

LDet0oVC1Cw

And just for the hell of it:

kk1LmFX7nvw

I'm not sure if you've seen this sangyuni96's movie, but its a really nice presentation of Island Panthera:

5CmL4rQAVyo

Hi! My PC has been out of commission for a while but I've finally gotten around to uploading some more footage again. I have 2 videos so far, and enough footage for 2 more maybe.

Anyway, for the first one I'll give a fair warning: TURN DOWN YOUR SOUND before playing. Only after uploading did I realise that I set the sound quite loud when I was editing. I know that now for next time, sorry for anyone whose eardrums have been punctured...

Lion's Saviour

A British Section needs to check out the situation in Garmsar after contact has been lost with a non-governmental organisation. (much of the initial searching etc. has been cut out due to time limit imposed not by Youtube, but by the soundtrack! This is also the first time EVER that I seriously tried to edit it a bit faster with music, so any feedback on that would be welcome. I normally do full-length AAR videos or random footage in compilations so editing in this way is kind of new to me)

L6jiybpasfg

---

Alright, you can turn your volume up again, this one has a normal volume. ;)

Compilation Sunday Game

Some random snippets of footage from our Sunday game's late night Domi session.

ZqPOX5afJIU

Enjoy! :)

I'm not sure if you've seen this sangyuni96's movie, but its a really nice presentation of Island Panthera:

Looks a whole lot like my old movie, haha.

Why isn't this thread stickied?

Anyhow, here's a quick crappy montage of Jdog's carrier.

viewable US only

XcOh6z7UoQk

5CmL4rQAVyo

Anything using that music must, by default, be f'amazing.

:yay:

You guys just need to start a petition persuading Marek to license it ;)

Best,

RiE

A while ago I noticed that ArmA 2 had a lot of potential as a tool for creating machinimas, so I decided to work on an ArmA 2 project. Now I've finally finished it and I'd like to share it with you guys, you ArmA 2 players will surely appreciate it the most! ;)

It's a music video using a song by Johnny Cash! The screenplay is inspired by the song, as you'll surely notice. Here's the link, don't forget to watch it in HD:

Enjoy! :)

That was great dude! You should make more with dialogue. Clearly your skills are good :)

5CmL4rQAVyo

Love the Jurassic Park theme music! Awesome!:yay::292::pc::dancered::clap:

Love the Jurassic Park theme music! Awesome!

You're not allowed to embed videos in quotes. Remove it before you get an infraction =X