Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

Nice vids Jeff, and good music choice too :)

@Mondkalb

Lol at the Australia part. Laughing my ass off :D

P3WZjchfy_o

My new attempt at an "action movie" machinima.Hope you like it

edit:thank you,Zipper5 Edited by jadehorus
Fixed that for you. All you need is the code after v=

HpVaC6GLfsw

Greatest compound clearing in the history of VCB if not Armed Assault

Teaser for mission I'm making on Lingor. :D

vVzRpmhADMU

Watch in 1080p! The thumbnail is deceiving, there is no black borders.

Comment, rate, subscribe! :)

@Enad:

W

O

W

Looks cool...

PS: What's the music?

Hi guys

Enad, I don't want to be harsh but I don't feel really excited by your video.

The shot is great but it is too long and there's not enough things happening on the screen

For example maybe add some units running in the background on the left, a vehicles approaching on the right or a chopper landing (depending of your mission of course).

I'm not trying to tell you what to do but for a teaser it feels a bit empty. I'm sure you spent a certain amount of time building your mission and it diserve a more exciting teaser.

Hi guys

Enad, I don't want to be harsh but I don't feel really excited by your video.

The shot is great but it is too long and there's not enough things happening on the screen

For example maybe add some units running in the background on the left, a vehicles approaching on the right or a chopper landing (depending of your mission of course).

I'm not trying to tell you what to do but for a teaser it feels a bit empty. I'm sure you spent a certain amount of time building your mission and it diserve a more exciting teaser.

Yeah but I don't wanna make the Teaser more intense than the actual intro of the mission is. Right now it's basically just the beginning of the mission with some added music. Thanks for your comment though. I know it is a bit drawn out, but oh well, I wasn't really looking for an award or anything, it was just to show to a couple of my friends on GND.

Thank you MOD's for making this thread sticky again :)

Keep the vids rolling in guys! ;)

While that may be a bit of a slow intro, its got an interesting style. Nonetheless, that story you've made sounds very cool, Dead3yez. I look forward to seeing how it pans out. :D

Ambush in Black Forest

F9ZEQmPvs1s

Video footage from a game a few days ago. We orchestrated an ambush that gets interrupted by a slightly too trigger-happy fellow Guerilla, but we manage to come away from that largely unscathed. Then, all we need to do is extract to the exfil point...

Enjoy. :)

I'll be sure to tell him that ;) Oh boy will that boost his ego... he will become insufferable, mark my words!