Chernarus Life: Revolution (2010).

_Cu3a5rYop8

MTojV8phaVA

efRWYbiN1rM

pmgYx6X3Dhs

ydEZL3awzbA

Edited by HarryWorner

Why is this thread unstickied again?

If any needs to be stickied this is the one.

Because it's not life or death crucial and it's now covered in this stickied thread: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=109528

In the war on too many stickies there has to be some collateral damage...

Edit: Not to say that the decision is final, open to suggestions :)

Please make it sticky again, this is a great Thread that should not be missed by any new member of the Forum. Besides that its an great way to advertise this ame to newcommers

Finally, after hours of editing and re-editing, my first ever battle video of Charlie Foxtrot PvP tournament is here is here. :)

Hopefully the style and music is just right. At least the battle was!

I'm commanding the BLUFOR M1, with two M2's as allies and a T72 and two BMP's as hostile armour, and of course plenty of infantry and choppers.

Part 1

Part 2

Filesizes are quite high for great quality (first vid 735MB and second is 325MB), so waiting a minute or two to let it stream is recommended.

I might try and reduce filesizes in coming videos, but quality weights a bit more in priority...so you can actually SEE something through those reticles!

Good and bad feedback is always nice and helps a lot.

Enjoy!

Edited by Stuntman

I don't see a need for it to be stickied any longer also.

Hell, whether it's actual videos or just random replies, it should remain on page #1 anyhow.

Vimeo: Charlie Foxtrto SI-2 Introduction

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIAh0kBmNcs&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIAh0kBmNcs&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Love the vid. Especially the sound track is beautiful. What video editing programm did you use? Played on Charlie Foxtrot myself, a couple of month, when still in the test scrims were ongoing. Had to stop due to RL issues.

Great vid, keep it up.:)

kind regards

cf27jJ96biE&hd=1

wmmN7Iuj9pE&hd=1

lwXHrOe3YoU&hd=1

Edited by ranger1979
problems rendering

While waiting for everyone to pile in for our Saturday session, someone suggested doing a pinnacle extract of a bunch of players I'd inserted onto a mosque via Littlebird previously. Not having tried that before, and certainly not on such a tricky LZ, I figured... sure, what the hell! :D

The result was pretty nice. Very tense thing to do, got to give a lot of credit to Madcows, the impromptu ramp crew chief, for talking me onto the LZ.

ABIczvmhGzI

Haha Dsly thats really cool. Always wanted to do something like that.

I don´t know if this has been posted before, but it is absolutely EPIC

5I_9UVzF4vg&feature=related

http://vimeo.com/16654179 (Embed wont work on this forum :mad: )

The final battle of Campaign V with Charlie Foxtrot.

Massive Infantry fight in Zargabad - with Chopper support only in the form of x2 Chinooks & x2 UH1 for each team. (I gave up my usual Armor role to run one of the UH1's) This battle marks the end of Takistan for Charlie Foxtrot, as we prepare for Campaign VI. We will revisit Chernarus & also some battles will take us to new & different lands.

Campaign V was a very close fought and one of the best yet.... Even though Shashka Int. was outnumbered nearly every battle....we adapted and overcame the odds....In the end the last battle was a decisive victory! (Considering we thought Riverstone Inc. was going to wipe the floor with us..lol)

Replying to Monkman

Great chopper pilot in that video...looked like a great battle...might throw my name into the hat with that weekly battle.