Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

Wasn't I supposed to help you with that vid? You never got in touch with me for some reason :p

Bit of no frills combat video from our last op, a basic demonstration without the fancy music or cuts

C08G3ORXQIQ

Edited by DaveP

Wasn't I supposed to help you with that vid? You never got in touch with me for some reason :p

Nah mate, this was a trailer I have had for a while now. I just kept it as a backup in case something happened with yourself, so when I saw your post on the previous page, I decided to release this one. Reason I didn't get in touch after was the campaign still isn't finished. Offer is still definitely standing if you're in a situation to make one when the campaign gets closer to release. :D

Wow coldplay with an OA video that something i would never of thought off.... looking foward to the sequel indeed tho

Yup, it was also sort of an experiment to see if I could fit a Coldplay song to such a subject matter, but it seemed to work in my opinion. Hope it was the same for others too. :p

70L8UgNF0Qg

Little something I put together from a few clips. It's been a while since I made my last video.. so nothing fancy, getting a bit rusty.. heh..

Also at: http://vimeo.com/16017946 Edited by Kenwort

Nah mate, this was a trailer I have had for a while now. I just kept it as a backup in case something happened with yourself, so when I saw your post on the previous page, I decided to release this one. Reason I didn't get in touch after was the campaign still isn't finished. Offer is still definitely standing if you're in a situation to make one when the campaign gets closer to release. :D

I never said anything about not doing your trailer... When you're ready contact me anyway, and then I'll see depending on what you'd like me to do.

worst navigator ever at 7:40ish lol. "Umm i think we're here, umm never mind I have no clue where we are lol.

IED Search part 1 -

0w-bi0LAG70

IED Search part 2 -

MqA0DKNogyE

IED Searcg part 3 -

AMC2X-EXNbQ

I will try and get a better connection so I can actually upload better quality videos... It is sorely needed.

who is that idiot runing in the middle of the line of fire? ohray de AI...

I was going through my you tube today and watched all of my videos of this great game, just figured I'd share them one last time; most of them are shitty and sub par to most users that post here, but heh I enjoyed them so thats all that really mattered :P

Sahx-mcAHPY

7Z_E_yIvgpc

lNkpNQMsid4

This was one of my more favorite ones, was like 6 months into Arma 2(without Arrowhead)

3P3iP8Ih-yo

User made mission that I still have yet to complete

yQH8ycuD4iA

My first video ever haha just a remake of comanche gold

In this video there is a logical error in the timeline. See if anyone can figure out

_Rp53z25TQE

opfor base getting nuked on bennys warfare in takistan, games.on.net server.

gG4YdR_T4X4

Edited by NevilleBartos

Footage from past Sunday (24-10-10), having a go at Grand Theft SCUD. We've been trying to finish this mission intermittently for about 2 months. This Sunday we tried it again.

Grand Theft SCUD, first try:

r0jJ6aZfLbo

Grand Theft SCUD, second try:

MvrlcQAYY9o

Enjoy! :D

OH58 over Fallujah, just testing both in the editor. Wish I had brought FFAR's.

QjAU7T2xZ6k

A sound mod shootout between an AK74 and and M4.

Mods tested: Vanilla, ACEX_SM, VopSound, Elias Sound.

Weapons were fired at: 0m, 100m and 500m.

This is a blind test, meaning you won't know which weapon is fired first.

We also added some incoming fire as a bonus.

WiWMwEZhwg0