Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

Ok this dark tale is finished.

This is my entry in the Tranter Films machinma Contest:

mbO7-N1jRvg

Mr Pubelic? lol haha good video

Wow this game engine is Powerful.Love all the new little featues they added to Arma 2 and runs smooth on a 2 year old PC.

2m1MGVOburg

Edited by Placebo

[YOTUBE]
[/YOUTUBE]

[url

[/url]

Cool video! Really love the CAS role. Too bad not many missions have that in them. What jet were you flying?

-OP

Edited by Placebo

People if you want to post your videos in here please hotlink them, it's really simple, you just use [.youtube] (minus . of course) with the last characters of the video in-between the youtube tags so for

you use [.youtube]2m1MGVOburg

And conversely when you want to quote a post containing a hotlinked video please break/remove the tags so that the video is no longer hotlinked, again this is extremely simple to do, just remove the opening [

thus youtube]2m1MGVOburg

I was messing around with the biplane.

qVbKxnWJtO4

Ahahah, nice trick. The aerodynamics in Arma II are simulated so well.......NOT!

Lol, I dont think that plane was meant to do that.

I was messing around with the biplane.

Celery that is a nice smooth frame rate you're getting. Few questions, what graphic settings are you using and which version of Fraps did you use? Also which map is that?

Celery that is a nice smooth frame rate you're getting. Few questions, what graphic settings are you using and which version of Fraps did you use? Also which map is that?

My settings arent that special, fraps used to slow my fps down significantly a while ago but it just stopped doing that at one point.

If you ever wanted to complete that EO4 Jackal mission from Scenarios, here's a playthrough :D :

dMBH17nbego

"...Lone wolf mission to infiltrate and destroy enemy tanks before they leave base at dawn. Insertion via HALO; I have a silenced SCAR rifle with FLIR, 6 satchels and 2 grenades.

No support available for this mission. The tank depot is heavily guarded, but with poor illumination - no projectors, only 3 street lamps inside the perimeter..."

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7tYOrgz7fA&hl=en_GB&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7tYOrgz7fA&hl=en_GB&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Edited by laggy

OA PLA COMBAT VIDEO

VIDEO ONLINE

You know, The "Great wall" resisted Youtube, So youku..:D

VIDEO SCREENSHOTS Part One Part Two

In ArmA II & OA Photography Thread

Great video Fromz! I like youku (minus the ads) better that youtube anyways!