Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

WMRSjzL4JsI

Little cool situation and ambience i got that made this clip look exactly like 28 days/weeks later.

Song fits and erthing :yay:

For basic ones, no. But advanced movies may require further scripting e.g. adding explosions, animations etc.

The first step would be reassigning your bulldozer keys in the keyboard layout to use the mouse for movement and e.g. middle mouse/left mouse for zoom.

Afterwards you create a trigger, set it to "showcinemaborder false" and true executed after 1 second.

Now add into your init line "this exec camera.sqs". Hit "L" to hide the crosshair and start filming... Remember not to move the cameras position around too much, that's annoying for the viewer.

Thanks for the help!! I'm going to give it a shot!

I'd kind like to know how to actually make the videos....Not the ingame ones, but the more cinematic ones like RichieSpeeds Black Hawk Down...is it a lot of scripting and coding?

Camera.sqs and a lot of animation scripts and triggers. It takes a while, but it is worth it in the end. :D

Little cool situation and ambience i got that made this clip look exactly like 28 days/weeks later.

Great vid, the music goes well with the action.

You guys are awesome!! Thanks for all of the help!

You guys are awesome!! Thanks for all of the help!

No problem, we're always glad to help, mate. ;)

new A-10 vid

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FsyyHqvvZ8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FsyyHqvvZ8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

It's nothing on the level of what some of those other guys in the ARMA community have made such as richiespeed, vagabond, or d3boy, but I got bored and made this film. Its about a US pilot that has to survive.

It's nothing on the level of what some of those other guys in the ARMA community have made such as richiespeed, vagabond, or d3boy, but I got bored and made this film. Its about a US pilot that has to survive.

Aw what about me? And the guy from Rising Wave productions. He's also damn good. :p

Awesome movie masterchief!

Hey, everyone got a question....Do I have to pick a focal point character, or can I just use the The Director mod and just do a free for all video?

Navy Midgets exercising!

That bloke at 0:23 seemed a little too eager to do his press-ups. :D

eZ_IlKiRxMs

Edited by Laqueesha

Looks nice but.... it's just people walking :(