Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

ROIvemNbrag

Screens of upcoming island and mission.

Mods: wgl_palms (island), ACE 2, JTD Smoke and Fire, WarFX

@Andrews - I don't know if it was intentional, a funny little play-on-words since the group is called Operation Reality, but it's spelled realities, not realitys. :p

Cool video nonetheless.

V4BXiYq-utY

Another nice trailer made by Kristian. Sadly AI controlled CH-46s are giving me some trouble when landing, especially in multiplayer :(

Here is my very first ArmA II video. It's just a simple A-10 Airstrike but from three perspectives, hope you like it.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNQM8j82XsY&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNQM8j82XsY&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Edited by Arma-2-Guru

lcpZDZ14t2I

Something I put toghetter in like 2 hours. Hope you like it :)

PLEASE:

Rate, comment, and do subscribe if you liked the video, I will be making more of these, and my profile allready has quite few ArmA2 videos uploaded.

Hi everyone,

Long time no see ^^

My computer is down for month now, no more ArmA :raisebrow:

Missing the ACE2 and the Longbow makes me sick. But I have to remember that, with or without ArmA, life goes on (but it's hard)

So, I had a few pictures on an external HDD, I was bored, a bit drunk, and deeply in need of creation and I made this vid on my old grandma's computer (just kidding, but not that much)

It's kind of serie were I'll put all the things I'll never finished. So don't expect anything extraodinnary, I'm a simple man :tounge2:

Be aware, this is the first part and it's called Becoming epyleptic(with a nice spelling mistake, there is no "y", just so you know) so if you have any epileptic disorder it might not be a good idea to watch this particular video.

I also suggest that you load the video before watching it, even the slightest lag will ruin the video

BeagYAv6wqs

The last part might look a bit messy, windows movie maker isn't handling too well those quick transitions.

Edited by Macadam Cow

Interesting video, BloodnGuts. Nice to see you're back.

Aren't a couple of those pictures yours from ArmA? And some of them don't have Apaches in them, they have Blackhawks or Cobras. But I'm just nitpicking. :p

Thanks Zipper5,

Indeed, few pics are from ArmA...in fact I'm not sure there's a single picture of ArmA II but shhhhh...:rolleyes:

I have a bunch of edited pics on my HDD and for some I really can't say if they're from ArmA I or II, the engine is quite similar, several addons and maps have been released on both games so...

And no, there isn't any Longbow in the vid :D

Edited by Macadam Cow

Very nice video BloodnGuts. Really makes me want to load up ARMA and fly some AH-64s. Enjoyable music as well I like how you incorporated the music into the video which was a little bit like an acid trip.

Wow! Windows movie maker! :D

Very cool video!

Testing a new bluescreen approach and wanted to make it sort of worthwile...

kgmgXdtW3Ls

instructional video for CTI beginners.

made on beer! :yay:

...posted here for laughs just in case some people dont hit the mp forum :bounce3:

I'm back in the game :)

Testing out ArmA2 currently on my new system.

New movies coming soon. :)

1NoLAinvnTc

Thanks Requiem and Richie

yeah windows movie maker...I'm getting bold with this program :p

Mr Sarkey great vid, it really allows you to focus on the sound, nice idea.

I had a lot of fun on yours JimGun and it's good to see you back Kenwort, looking forward to see more of your vids :)