Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

A guncam video with lots of bullets and bombs falling on lots of ppl.

h7-G2nef2u8

Well, after much hassle with uploads and such, I can finally present you the video on how to command AI squad mates. It's broken into five 6 minute parts. I hope you enjoy them.

DFqEgq64oss

AO7CLcm9GnY

-ne8FCRtSpY

K4-6ixluQBQ

BylNWfUz65w

Wow man great job.

I think that it is exactly how this game should be played.

Thank you.

U8X6cCoL6jY

I just got Sony Vegas 9, so I'm still learning how to use it.
would have liked to have full screen.
I don't like having to hand craft each transition (lazy atm) , so each is a one second dissolve. Edited by [DirTyDeeDs]-Ziggy-

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEHgMprfR8E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEHgMprfR8E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

and

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDhc9zscYgI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDhc9zscYgI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Edited by Abel1889

well done devil, the shots on the Apache were well taken they looked pretty real

My New ArmA2 Video!

A Sad Tale - ArmA 2 Machinima

3ngRgO-WaGE

My first shot at a sad movie. I had some time, since it's exam week so i decided to create a movie based on the song 'The Call by Regina Spektor.' I heard it at the end of the Narnia - Prince Caspian movie LOL. It was a really neatly made song, and it fit my movie quite well.

Enjoy!

My New ArmA2 Video!

My first shot at a sad movie. I had some time, since it's exam week so i decided to create a movie based on the song 'The Call by Regina Spektor.' I heard it at the end of the Narnia - Prince Caspian movie LOL. It was a really neatly made song, and it fit my movie quite well.

Enjoy!

Wow. That was great! I've never heard that song, but that was really really good. Great story, original, emotional. Great work!

My New ArmA2 Video!

Enjoy!

Lol "No Copyright Infringement Intended My first shot at a sad movie."

Good luck with that, youtube loves removing sound for Copyright Infringement

Arma2 everybody dance ftw!!!

^^

:yay: I can't believe I watched the whole thing... and liked it. I'll show that to the people still wondering if they should buy this or not. Maybe make a new commercial for Arma 2?

A Sad Tale was good, i wish the ending could have been a little beter, but hey thats my just my view, I thought it was good regardless :D

Sad Tale was very good!

Yeah we should definately show Everybody dance to all potential Arma buyers, they`ll run straight to the next shop^^

ArmA II - GOL Clan - Sunday Op - 24/Jan/10

High Definition:

GzjMC-CsZt0

awesome vid of us using the day FLIR etc on apache in GITS evolution attacking enemy troop transport column

5wVsJXec4ss