Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

show casing JDog's chinook script and the RAF Chinook.(JDog also made the sample mission.)

When I testet this map in the editor i came to think on starwars.

"Stay on target"

"Allmost there"

"stay on target"

"allmost there"

"stay on target"

lS9bVzECgS0

AI wallhacking me :)

Youtube Video

:annoy:

Made a quick vid of the CQB Kill House in Doolittle's excellent 1ID Training Camp mission. Unedited, using ACE 2. Not my best round, but it shows the course quite nicely.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IAbUSIVq_8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IAbUSIVq_8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Edited by Warmbrak

Pretty nice, but if you tried that playstyle in some of the older Rainbow Six games you would have been shot up so badly hehe :)

Hi Everyone.

I have been browsing the forums for some time now getting great knowledge from the local gurus on mission making etc and only just noticed this thread. so thought why not actually register and join in :)

And seeing as I have a couple of videos I thought I would post them :)

First is called Thunder

S5ma5Ga5XjU

Second is an attempt to make a news cast about the Russia Georgia conflict

VZZfjqCCRjI

hope you enjoy these videos :)

Edited by Metalvenom

Nice videos Metalvenom! Like the way the Thunder video is synced alot of the time with the music! and the music you have made (from your youtube account) yourself is great too!

Both interesting vids there Metalvenom, but i thought the effects on the "thunder" video was a bit too much at some places, but awesome choice on music :)

Both good videos. I liked the thunder one. I like your odd camera movements, they work in that video.

Well, after much hassle with uploads and such, I can finally present you the video on how to command AI squad mates. It's broken into five 6 minute parts. I hope you enjoy them.

DFqEgq64oss

AO7CLcm9GnY

-ne8FCRtSpY

K4-6ixluQBQ

BylNWfUz65w

Yeah you really did it, lets see what Templar has to say on this^^

why no protection from tanks and aircraft??? This same Simulator battlefield!

Edited by chehotela

Well, after much hassle with uploads and such, I can finally present you the video on how to command AI squad mates. It's broken into five 6 minute parts. I hope you enjoy them.

Great work Zipper5 !

Heres my first ArmA 2 machinima, although this video while in the process of being edited destroyed my 8800gtx its still my work. For some reason WMM did not want to make it HD video so I had to go with an old SD format for publishing.

Heres my first ArmA 2 machinima, although this video while in the process of being edited destroyed my 8800gtx its still my work. For some reason WMM did not want to make it HD video so I had to go with an old SD format for publishing.

Very nice!!!

A compilation of footage from ZSU's 2009 missions.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ACw3mft2yc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ACw3mft2yc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>