Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

Yes they were great, how did you manage to get the chopper upside down? Lag?

Haha yeah, the guy was having connection problems and I'm not sure what exactly he was doing before he froze but I was annoyed by the constant chopper sound in the distance so I went to look what's happening.

Thanks to everyone, yeah I'm glad you guys liked the marine death scene, I actually wanted to make that look emotional.

The chopper scene was also important, and looks pretty good, but there's still something missing imo.

Thanks again!

Even though everyone these days are into little ArmA2 movies. Here's some stuff recorded by West on the {Op4} server. I'm flying the A10.

Awwwyeah. :cool:

My navigator died :rolleyes:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAPcICDg3Sk&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAPcICDg3Sk&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nothing really special just a test for a movie

Very artistic shots, thought it was awesome! :)

Except for the close up crotch shot :p

Ha someone got it! yeah thanks, plannin on making some movies soon once I get anim things down, damn ai doesn't want to do their animation on their spot.

Trying to learn to use Sony vegas, this is my first thing I came up with:

3jmISAj9Pbg

I liked the Bradley shot. ;) Also I think the call of doody music fit to this.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

I like the "Hi."

Good job :D

Good song! I like the beginning especially. Pretty damn close to real life ;).

Hey guys!

I'm pretty sure many of you have been wanting to see a cool video about the new Apache helicopter, so I decided to make one.

It also takes place on the Avgani map because I wanted to make a video there.

Enjoy! Also watch in full size if you'd like.

LlE65EntYic

Hi guys, mission will be released to the public this week. Enjoy the vid. Some extra inhouse ORC training. No messing about.

Hi there

I just uploaded a cutscene of a mission I'm working on, actually it's a small campaign called " Valley of Death" . The quality is bad, sorry for that but I got only a mid end computer and fraps puts a heavy strain on FPS furthermore I'm not running ArmA maxed because I can't . . . moreover the gameplay is more important to me than fancy graphics. Once ready, the compression to a reasonable filesize does the rest to worsen results.

This cutscene is also WIP, I'm still experimenting especially concerning the anims. Play and switchmove can sometimes be a pain, but you can already do some pretty funky stuff. Bear in mind that all voiceover are still missing which I intent to add to the intros outros and so on. I hope you can enjoy it even it's a bad quality.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ_E37InEiw&hl=it_IT&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ_E37InEiw&hl=it_IT&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

cheers

nettrucker:D

Edited by nettrucker

lol

Pilot "Think i can make it in between there"

Gunner "Nope"