Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

Hey guys, I made a really short video tonight. I really loved the feeling of the situation when I was testing some ACE2 things so I was like hey, I should film this. So I filmed an M1A1 HC Desert tank shoot a couple of maingun bullets.

omuit51F0E4

Or click here to watch in HD if you like.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzmhnikm6O4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzmhnikm6O4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:D

Sooo, already been to bed and suddenly it hit me - at around 0230 -

all i wanted to do was get up again, reinstall stalker, rip it apart and somehow make this...

rSTl8I1GXbs

It´s nothing spectacular though, just really had to do this now and add it to my example collection.

The best thing is that it only took around 4 hours to make :laugh: :crazy_o:

You just made me want to go play STALKER again...freaky stuff man. Anybody know what the guy is saying? You hear it in STALKER when you are in Chernobyl NPP.

You just made me want to go play STALKER again...freaky stuff man. Anybody know what the guy is saying? You hear it in STALKER when you are in Chernobyl NPP.

The decrypted data files contain english translations of the broadcasting, so yes, finally i know what he´s talking about :D

Tense atmosphere together with that guy talking in the sarcophagus got me freaking out while playing Stalker with the Complete 09 mod (which is fully recommendable btw!).

1. What you want is here Stalker. Come.

2. Your path ends here, come to me.

3. Only one can be rewarded.

4. Whatever you wish, it will be granted. Come to me.

5. The time has come, i see your wish.

6. The path has ended human. Come to me.

7. Come to me. You will get what you deserve.

nice video.

Playing Stalker is on my mind all week but still did not installed both of it...maybe today :bounce3:

Intense gameplay video of "Black Forest"-mission played with ACE2:

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E1vOv90JS4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E1vOv90JS4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Watch with HD enabled for much sharper quality. This forum seems to prevent showing it with widescreen and HD by default.

Edited by SaOk

No where near as good as any of the others here. Made in the demo :)

Edited by someguywho

Happy New Years to Arma 1/2 community from BuddhaBang and Operation Reality. Here's the link:

Hope you like it.

I worked on this for a very long time but... I hate it. There are a couple of good scenes but I really don't like the movie over all. Thus it failed. It's supposed to be a promo for the tourny I'm in but it's also a bit inaccurate, and we don't play in Chernogorsk anymore.

But since I've put so much work into this, I'll still put it out there.

http://vimeo.com/8448231

Enjoy.

I think it needs some cuting. The first part with the sniper and the surpressed USMC guy for example could easily be cut out

Some parts are definitely a little unpolished, but overall i was actually very surprised! The part where the one marine was surrounded really got me on edge lol.

5*

Yes the sourrounding part was really good, But the Video was kind of too long for a promotion video. And after the Death of the Marine, its like you are introducing a new Storyline with a new ambush

Yes they were great, how did you manage to get the chopper upside down? Lag?

@Litos, was a decent video, my only complaint was @ 3:35ish you hear your AIM buddy coming on AIM lol. was well done though as always. Oh & I liked the COD 4 music.

The choppah crash = my favorite part.

Edited by Drew

ArmA 2: A-10 Air2Ground Attack (Happy New Year)

On behalf of Operation Reality, thanking the Arma Community for all their hard work. And here's a thank to all of you from myself and ORC.

A Quick A-10 Air2Ground Run, under 3mins 1/2 long. Hope you enjoy it.

Extra:

......> You can download this coop mission here: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8864

Watch in HD. Happy new year guys.

Edited by BuddhaBang

I think you posted that first video already...

Happy New Years to Arma 1/2 community from BuddhaBang and Operation Reality. Here's the link:

Hope you like it.

But the second one is new.