Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

[youtbe]lExET8zP2Mc

[ul]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lExET8zP2Mc[/url]

Please watch in HD!

My tribute to the developers of ArmA 2.

I have permission to use the song from it's creator.

Enjoy, hope it makes you smile!

What a fucking good video.

It makes me good for today :yay:

The man who made the song is a very good singer ;)

Edited by Placebo

Someone should make an epic video to this music.

I know some people hate CoD4, as I don't like it much, one thing I did like was the soundtrack, and the one thing im excited about for CoD4 is that Hans Zimmer is doing it for MW2

I know some people hate CoD4, as I don't like it much, one thing I did like was the soundtrack, and the one thing im excited about for CoD4 is that Hans Zimmer is doing it for MW2

Cod4 is good, i love it. The storyline and the gameplay, yes its arcade but its very fun.

I also do love the soundtrack. Good idea, maybe I'll make a video, just for you lol.

But my post-summer videos will hopefully be different, they may possibly be driven by emotion as well which I doubt anyone will get but this is a good song for one of them. Cheers!

Hi guys

So ok - cough - this one is made with ArmA 1 pictures but it's a trailer of what should be an ArmA 2 movie so :j:

:lecture: please almighty moderator leave it here there's no one in the ArmA 1 video thread :pray: :notworthy:

JWKkIuo83zU

:bounce3: Thank you for this ! I love it too, I think it would perfectly fit to my next vid

Edited by Macadam Cow

Cod4 is good, i love it. The storyline and the gameplay, yes its arcade but its very fun.

I also do love the soundtrack. Good idea, maybe I'll make a video, just for you lol.

But my post-summer videos will hopefully be different, they may possibly be driven by emotion as well which I doubt anyone will get but this is a good song for one of them. Cheers!

Thats awesome! I love to see videos based on real emotions and stuff. The CoD4 campaign was brilliant with the music, it captured the feel epicly on alot of the parts like from the first mission as another example. Towards the end, when the drum beats start to the main theme, very epic.

Edit: BloodnGuts, I do enjoy your videos quite a bit :) Same for litos

Thanks Mate.

I actually have ideas for making an increasingly large project for a 30+ minute movie, with ArmA 2, using the animations as my primary weapon. Theres over 4 thousand of them, perfect to make a movie... Just will be a lot of work. But hell, I could give it a shot. And if I pull it off it'll be quite a watch for everyone in the community :P

waaaaah i cant stop watching the movies but i wanna play too, ahhh nevermind, gonna watch and play :D

Oh by the way, Litos, I really like your video "Hostile Forces", just a bit too long IMHO but really great music and footage, good job !

Its a few posts back, but I have to say Thank You Bohemia is one of the best vids I've seen for a while. A true love song... BI should include that track in OA.

Its a few posts back, but I have to say Thank You Bohemia is one of the best vids I've seen for a while. A true love song... BI should include that track in OA.

Thanks a lot Bascule, and yeah I do have to say Bohemia should really show some kind of appreciation towards that song. It's totally awesome and it represents so much ArmA 2ish humor and inside jokes, and most of all, us players.

overused music...

damn right! its getting old. Or the hans zimmer black hawk down song. Seriously getting old.

putting music like that over the top of video game footage is pure cringe anyway. especially one which is so void of emotion like arma !

Hey guys, I just found a short piece of "metal" music with FArmA theme... Wouldn't somebody of you video-makers want to make a short clip with it? :rolleyes:

Tractoooor!:yay:

Oh man, I LOVE that song! I remember I started watching the rest of his videos a while back when I saw it.

Definately, thanks for the idea mate, I'll work on it! Maybe this saturday.

edit: I just messaged Davey about permission to use the song, so yeah. I'm ready to do it haha.

Edited by Litos

I just messaged Davey about permission to use the song, so yeah. I'm ready to do it haha.

Man, I can't wait! :D

haha, good one! I loved the bunny part. You should practice on filming aircraft in motion. Use a gamepad, best thing ever for videos.