Sign in to follow this  
{sas}stalker

A little help ?

Hello chaps, new forum member here. A few of our guys are old hat ARMA1 players and we have a few new ones now playing ARMA2 with them (I'm not actually playing ARMA2 but am in charge of the servers).

Our server simply inst up to the job of hosting any of the missions that involve AI, and they have asked me to get them some player vs player maps installed.

My question is, in essence is there such a thing ? ive searched the user missions forum and armaholics but not being familiar with the game myself I'm drawing a blank, any pointers ?

Thanks in advance

You should ask them to go on some server playing C&H missions, connect to them to download the mission files, and send them to you for installation on servers.

KK thanks whisper, Although I dont know what C&H missions are :D i'm sure one of them will

It's the pure PvP maps played atm, so they should find servers playing them. I tried to find them for download somewhere, but not found any source apart from the servers themselves

One of the two/three ATOW servers that are up has C&H (Capture and Hold) PVP maps. He has made dozens in different areas. These are the best missions that I have ever played on Arma1 and Arma2, made by a fellow called CoolBox.

You'll need to ask his permission to use them. They are VERY good.