Sign in to follow this  
Goodspeed

Report: u.s. military told to prepare nukes

Of course now they explain it as a theory while Russia is sending their people to ask for a clear explonation. I thought Cold War was over, but I think US is the one that still wants one.

Bush is a cretin they should have IQ test to stop people like him getting or at least common sense test. Why does he want war so much no wonder America got attacked when all they want to do is persecute countries that not fit there ideas of a good country. I'm not saying Sep 11th was right it was not it was totally wrong and the people responsible should indeed be punished but it should end there other countries should be left alone North Korea had no part in it why bother them did China I think not why would they the Chinese want to be on good foreign relations maybe Bush still thinks that the Communist are the enemy.

US is in aghanistan, its gonna kick ass, people will be hurt, when its all over the US and allies will funnel billions of dollars into the place and make sure it has a half deacent goverment.. period.. it will be better off than before.. dont ry to point a finger like the US is soo bad for going.. remember Britian and India? do you want me to even go there?

Iraq? fuck iraq, let in the inspectors like you agreed or get your ass kicked.. you break the deal you get screwed.. such is life..

Dresden? funny rewrite of history blamin the US.. did you know that most of the casualties were not from convetnional bombing but from the RAF's night bombing which incindearies which caused a firestorm.. read hostory insted of trying to create it..

people who think the US is sooo bad.. good, dont come over here and dont ask favors..

I for one wish the US would stop "meddleing: in other affairs.. when the shit hits the fan and some warlord starts starving in his little shit pot country, and UN freaks out and asks NATO to help (I,E, somalia) the US should just say, "fuck off, do it yourself, were evil, remember? you dont want our help..

I would like to see just one year where somebody doesent ask the US for money or help.. just one.. maby the big evil US shouldent have given all that money after WW2 to help rebuild germany, GB and Japan (it was the only country that gave any).. maby it shouldent have released GB from its lend lease debt which in todays money would be over 300 billion US dollers.. maby we should be as evil as people act like we are..

bunch of dumb twats.

now excuse me, i have to go steal some food from an starving 3rd world child and skewer a baby on a stick..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Mar. 12 2002,00:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bush is a cretin they should have IQ test to stop people like him getting or at least common sense test. Why does he want war so much no wonder America got attacked when all they want to do is persecute countries that not fit there ideas of a good country. I'm not saying Sep 11th was right it was not it was totally wrong and the people responsible should indeed be punished but it should end there other countries should be left alone North Korea had no part in it why bother them did China I think not why would they the Chinese want to be on good foreign relations maybe Bush still thinks that the Communist are the enemy.<span id='postcolor'>

Halleluljah, mr Hamster, all good points. Couldn't agree more.

The whole situation is getting a bit too absurd for me! Absurd especially since all the media dont harmonise anymore. Before you could somehow expect the same comments from CNN as you could get from BBC or Euronews. But during the last months this has changed.

CNN and SKY for example now appear to to be government owned cause all they do is present positive, uncritical newsreports, whereas BBC and Euronews dont stop criticising Bush's strategic moves.

Whoever is right, I must admit that I am bit scared about what is happening right now. I feel as if Bush approaches issues no longer with diplomatic gloves (like Clinton) but with the iron-fist of the world-power.

And I dont like this "okay if you dont like what we are doing then dont ask us for help!". As far as I know the US never waited to be asked for help (and wasnt asked).

But in the future it might be the other way around. It is not Europe that is the direct target of the terrorists, it is the US. Still, some of those terrorists were caught in Europe (god knows what would have happened if they would have reached the US). But since the US is now also considering North Corea, Russia and China as terrorists, well, have a nice time then cause that is quite a big job...you dont mind if we enjoy the Beach while you are fighting?

And dont tell me this US-bashing stuff please. Some of us (especially the Germans like me) have to watch silly Hollywood productions for decades in which all foreigners are shown as people living in huts. Or all Germans as slick Nazis in leather-boots. Now that is real Bashing!

All I want to say is that the "my way or the High-way" theory of Mr. Bush does not work, no matter if you are the strongest or the weakest nation on this planet. I know that of course the Americans wont care. But I somehow I feel that this is not he right way...just a feeling you know  smile.gif

you folks say.. "only come if your asked.. dont do shit on your own accord.."

so.. let me get this straight.. the US is supposed to sit here and not do anything it wants to.. but insted to sit like some butler waiting for the rest of the world to say "hey you, come help with this".. and then go.. thats dumb.. if you want the US to help your YOUR shit.. fine, but dont bitch at the US when it does things in its own interest.. if we are good enough to help others we have the right to help ourselves..

it should either be::

A: leave the US alone, it helps when you ask.. let it do its own thing..

B: keep complaining.. and the US will not help you anymore

thats what should be fair.,,

not

C: bitch and moan at the US for EVERYTHING and then turn around and ask it for soldiers, money, food..etc etc..

you cant slap yer friends.. you are either nice and they help you, or you are mean and they tell you to fuck off.

you talk about the US being stupid.. well one day the US as a country in general is gonna get sick and fucking tired of being ridiculed for EVERYTHING we do or do not do and in the US what the population feels is eventually reflected in goverment decisions.. so one day yer gonna need aid/money or some little conflict is gonna breakout and as usual yer gonna ask the US to send troops, food and the usual.. and insted of a "no problem" your gonna get a big "FUCK YOU, do it yourself". and the US is gonna ONLY do things for ITSELF and not be everyon's waterboy or police/whatnot.. we'll protect OUR needs and address OUR problems, and the rest of you can take care of your own problems... sounds like a pretty good deal to me.. we'll buy shit from ya and sell ya shit, but you take care of your problems and we'll take care of ours..

and if somone attacks the US.. they they are gonna get it.. and unless its your country who did it, its none of your fucking business.. so sit back and enjoy the fact that we are not pining at YOU to help us take care of OUR problems..

I think it would be interesting to see what happened if the US left NATO.. it would be intersiting to see how NATO would do after suddenly losing 1/4 all its funding and over 3/4 its available combat troops/tanks/planes.. etc..

But about these bombs? Eg. Mini Nukes & etc. I don't really want to get involved in this politcal cr@p.

I dont really know much about how much yeild these "mini nukes: but the term mini is probably proportional .. they are probably smaller than a tactical (I.E. base killer) nuke..

it for sure isnt the mushroom cloud city leveler that everyone assiciates with nuclear weapons..

I really doubt they will come into play..

if anything they will be used to seal a few of the largest complexes AFTER the war is over.. not as a weapon, but more as a construction tool of sorts..

the US and NATO is winning hands down over there, no real problems and few casualties.. no real reason to jump to a nuclear solution..

unless somebody does something to US first.. I.E. they shoot some chemical weapons at our troops.. etc etc..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Jesus....I've never seen so many outlandish and retarded comparisons....Dresden? There was a city that was firebombed worse than Dresden...forgot which one though...but if you wanna bring that up how about...

Auschwitz, Triblinka, London, the Ukraine.....

Iraq? Yeah what about Kuwait and his own people that he used chemical weapons on? Remember the video of an entire village wiped out by gas?

Afghanistan? Yeah the Taliban were saints and all terrorists are holders of righteousness....gimme a break. You dare compare what we are doing in Afghanistan to the WTC? You are an ass. Civilians died yes and for that I am truely sorry. But we didn't purposefully target them. In fact we try to PREVENT them unlike the Taliban and Al Queda.

Somalia? What supposed "terrorist" acts did we do there...oh thats right...tried to stop the civil war. Those warlords were the good guys. We shoulda just left em alone to continue starving their own people and use food as a weapon. Ass.

Oh but I'm sure your you'll come back with I'm just a "brainwashed American" or some other bull, all the time unaware of your own brainwashed rhetoric.

Please you tire me. And I thoght the forum was past this shit. <span id='postcolor'>

What do you mean with these Auschwitz and stuff?

I don't remember any video. I just know that ppl in Kuwait did not want Americans there.

Talibans may not be saints, but do you have the right to kill them? Or bring them to some POW camp and treat them like they are not humans at all?

In Somalia, it was a civil war! You americans were there just to guarantee Americans oil supply. It was none of Yanks business to go there and kill people, whether they are saints or not!

I'm not brainwashed. My country and the media of my country supports USA.

Now I just have started to think for myself.

I recommend that to you too.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LauryThorn @ Mar. 12 2002,02:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Jesus....I've never seen so many outlandish and retarded comparisons....Dresden? There was a city that was firebombed worse than Dresden...forgot which one though...but if you wanna bring that up how about...

Auschwitz, Triblinka, London, the Ukraine.....

Iraq? Yeah what about Kuwait and his own people that he used chemical weapons on? Remember the video of an entire village wiped out by gas?

Afghanistan? Yeah the Taliban were saints and all terrorists are holders of righteousness....gimme a break. You dare compare what we are doing in Afghanistan to the WTC? You are an ass. Civilians died yes and for that I am truely sorry. But we didn't purposefully target them. In fact we try to PREVENT them unlike the Taliban and Al Queda.

Somalia? What supposed "terrorist" acts did we do there...oh thats right...tried to stop the civil war. Those warlords were the good guys. We shoulda just left em alone to continue starving their own people and use food as a weapon. Ass.

Oh but I'm sure your you'll come back with I'm just a "brainwashed American" or some other bull, all the time unaware of your own brainwashed rhetoric.

Please you tire me. And I thoght the forum was past this shit. <span id='postcolor'>

What do you mean with these Auschwitz and stuff?

I don't remember any video. I just know that ppl in Kuwait did not want Americans there.

Talibans may not be saints, but do you have the right to kill them? Or bring them to some POW camp and treat them like they are not humans at all?

In Somalia, it was a civil war! You americans were there just to guarantee Americans oil supply. It was none of Yanks business to go there and kill people, whether they are saints or not!

I'm not brainwashed. My country and the media of my country supports USA.

Now I just have started to think for myself.

I recommend that to you too.<span id='postcolor'>

Yea you have really learned to form your own opinion.

Treat them like theyt are not Humans at all? You really seem to be excercising that opinion of yours, you watch teh news...and they tell you that. Those prisoners down at Guantanamo Bay get btter treatment than a U.S. citizen that is in Jail, so please dont feed me your sob stories of how they are treated inmhumanly! And I dont know if you remeber or not...the majority seem not to remember. America tried to talk to the Talibanm long before we ever went to war with them. We told them to turn over Osama Bin Laden or face the consequences, we even gave them a week to think about it, but there answer was no! and guess what, they are paying teh consequences. I'm really getting sick and tired of all of you fucking foreigners, I mean really, I'm going to find a way to fuck up this forums server, just so you losers will find something better to do with your time and quit your fucking whinging!!!!!!!

Oh watch your language son..

"Those prisoners down at Guantanamo Bay get btter treatment than a U.S. citizen that is in Jail,"

How do you know that I was talking about that GB?

Maybe I was talking about some POW camp that you don't

know about, because CNN does not tell you that?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Mar. 12 2002,00:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Iraq? fuck iraq, let in the inspectors like you agreed or get your ass kicked.. you break the deal you get screwed.. such is life..<span id='postcolor'>

The problem with Iraq: Even if you totally economically isolate Iraq, Saddam or his army is not going to starve. The regular people will starve. Do you really think Saddam is asking the regular people whether he should let in the inspectors? Saddam doesn't give a fuck what happens to his people.

Or, if you're talking about invading Iraq... Saddam will draft everybody and U.S. will kill them. Such a liberation it shall be. And you call it ass kicking. Right-o.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Iraq? fuck iraq, let in the inspectors like you agreed or get your ass kicked.. you break the deal you get screwed.. such is life..<span id='postcolor'>

That macho-shit should stop.

Maybe you man should go to kick-boxing or something to let

the steam out..

You said that Americans are not blood-thirsty..

That quote sounds little like that, at least to me...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Mar. 12 2002,05:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I dont really know much about how much yeild these "mini nukes: but the term mini is probably proportional .. they are probably smaller than a tactical (I.E. base killer) nuke..<span id='postcolor'>

The thing with nukes: You cannot make them too small. If you use fission, which you have to use if you want to make small nukes, you need to initiate what is called a 'critical mass'. To do that, you need a certain minimum mass of fissible material combined with a shitload of conventional explosive as a booster charge.

Basically the russian suitcase nukes (nuclear demolition charges) are as small as they can get. I think one of those can screw the Manhattan island. The conventional bomb 'Daisy Cutter' can probably accomplish half of this effort.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LauryThorn @ Mar. 12 2002,02:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Oh watch your language son..

"Those prisoners down at Guantanamo Bay get btter treatment than a U.S. citizen that is in Jail,"

How do you know that I was talking about that GB?

Maybe I was talking about some POW camp that you don't

know about, because CNN does not tell you that?<span id='postcolor'>

How old are you?confused.gif?

It's funny, I was pointing that out about you, then you result to try and using the same argument? I'm sory pal but the only AMERICAN POW camp is in Guantanamo bay, and yes I'm sure of it, I actually do a little research on a subject beofre I go mouthing off. So please STFU now, you apparently are a dumbass, and we both knpw you were talking about Gauntanamo bay. And while we are on teh subject of being treated inhumanly, what about Daniel Pearl, the American reporter who was mercilessly killed for no fucking reason, what about the Navy Seal who fell out of teh back of a chinook and was drug off by te taliban and killed?confused.gif? see this is wtf im tlaking aobut, you dont give a fuck what they do, but the second the U.S. does something that YOU ( key is YOU) think is wrong, your all over us. So please Laury Thorn in my side, save your anti-U.S> rhetoric for your fellow dumbasses who think they are always right!

And what about the Iraq citizens starving, over 500 000 kids dead there?

You don't see that on CNN..

I'm 21. I'm not a dumbass. You can't tell me to STFU,

because I'm bigger than you.

You? 14?

I'm not thinking that I'm always right, but this is a forum,

where discussion should take place. I'm trying to discuss

and you're trying to shut me up with your cool

words like SHut the fuck up ..

And what about civilians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, to be a little on topic.

Tell me Murda?

You said don't tell me those sob stories and now you're telling them to me.

You're a jackass Yank.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LauryThorn @ Mar. 12 2002,03:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And what about the Iraq citizens starving, over 500 000 kids dead there?

I'm 21. I'm not a dumbass. You can't tell me to STFU,

because I'm bigger than you.

You? 14?

I'm not thinking that I'm always right, but this is a forum,

where discussion should take place. I'm trying to discuss

and you're trying to shut me up with your cool

words like SHut the fuck up ..<span id='postcolor'>

I'm 18, and your bigger than me? I highly doubt your 21 son, with such words.

And what about the Iraq citizens starving, over 500 000 kids dead there?

What about the fact that Sadamm puts military installations on top of chruches, and SAM missles on top of schools? You dont seem to care about that do you, you are truly pathetic Thorn in my side. Your attemots to degrade U.S. and its citizens only makes you look like a fool, the U.S. could do everyhitng right, and you would still find something to bitch and moan about. The anti-U.S. sentiment in here has teh majority, and thats fine...being that there are only 3 people here to defend the U.S. its quite difficult. And then you have jackasses like you who claim to be so "enlightened" yet you dont even look at the full picture, you find a subject that pertains to the U.S. and disect it to find everything wrong in about the U.S. ignoring the wrongs that others do, and ignoring the right that America Does, so please as I said STFU, you are a fool.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LauryThorn @ Mar. 12 2002,03:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And what about civilians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, to be a little on topic.

Tell me Murda?

You said don't tell me those sob stories and now you're telling them to me.

You're a jackass Yank.<span id='postcolor'>

Hey unlike you, I know my country does wrong, and I admit it on here all the time, but you all just want to ignore it and act like we Americans dont give a fuck about anybody else, Yea dropping a A-bomb on Japan wasnt the greatest thing to do, and I can say I wish the U.S. had taken differnt measures on that day, but hey we cant go back and change the past.

But you still only care about what the U.S. does wrong, and no1 else. Hell a country could drop bomb on your country, adn I'm sure you could find some way to blame it on America. I may be a jackass yank, but your an undereducated fool, who thinks who knows what he speaks, when in reality you are only going on teh basis off the news...you probably sit in front of your tv waiting for the U.S. to make a mistale then come on here and rant your ass off, just so you feel good about your pathetic life.

You cant sustain an argument when you have no information son, so please save me the time of having to type and show you how shallow minded you are. We are isolationist according to you, but apparently you dont take the time to see whats going on in the world around you. It appears as if all you like to do is rant about what you heard on tv the other day. And dont even care to criticise the real people doing harm in the world today, sure the U.S. does lots of things wrong, but do you really have to make it a hobby of bashing a great country with great people that you have never met?confused.gif?confused.gif?confused.gif?confused.gif?confused.gif?confused.gif?confused.gif????This whole thread is BS simply because of the fact that For years this has been known...nothing new. And teh Pentagon leaked a top secret paper to the news. yea ok! Havlf of you people continue to bash U.S. even though you reall y know nothing aobu thtis country, you see things on TV and movies from hollywood, and think that we live like that!?!?!?! Jesus how ignorant can you be...

My life is not pathetic, although I don't live in the US.

Like I said before, I used to think that USA is fighting against

evil but now over six months, my eyes have opened.

Do you ppl in USA have so pathetic lives that you have to

wreck human lives all around the world?

Why American soldiers can just go home, and shoot Canadians

if they want excitement?

Who agrees that US foreign politics (is that the right word) has changed for a lot worse since George W. was elected?

You are talking about TV and movies all the time.

Fact is, I don't watch TV. I read the newspapers.

Maybe you should do that, too.

I don't watch Hollywood movies cause they are so crappy.

I wasn't personally attacking you, but you keep calling me

"jackass", "shallow-minded", ....

So FUCK YOU. I HATE YOU. I WISH I COULD BE IN THE FUCKING BOXING RING WITH YOU SO I COULD BEAT THE YANKY CRAP OUT OF YOU, DIPSHIT.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LauryThorn @ Mar. 12 2002,03:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My life is not pathetic, although I don't live in the US.

Like I said before, I used to think that USA is fighting against

evil but now over six months, my eyes have opened.

Do you ppl in USA have so pathetic lives that you have to

wreck human lives all around the world?

Why American soldiers can just go home, and shoot Canadians

if they want excitement?

Who agrees that US foreign politics (is that the right word) has changed for a lot worse since George W. was elected?<span id='postcolor'>

Yea U.S. foreign policy is fucked up...and I do believe every american on here has agreed to that!!!!!, But since your "eyes have been opened" views are so twisted that you think any of this is actually true, you need to form a REAL opinion, and grow a brain. And please dont refute by telling me that I need to get an opinion, because as I have said, I get my FACTS (not opinions) from several sources....not just U.S. tv.