Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

ArmA2: The All New OFFICIAL "where to buy?" Thread.

It isn't anywhere near rotterdam all say it is available from the 3th of juli. A bit strange. What is the deal with the release in the Netherlands?

I purchased last night from nexway. I grabbed the 12 files and the Bonus but there was no link to a guide.

I'm a little miffed. How do we go about getting our guide now?

If legal, would someone mind posting a link to the pdf version?

TIA. Going to try to reload my browser cache but doubt it will help :(

Just make sure you have the files on backup and that you write down your serial key. I bought the game from Nexway on friday 19th. The other day I came home from work and lightning had fried my whole computer, including the drive that contained my e-mail, hence I don't have my serial any more.

I have sent Nexway a couple of e-mails requesting them to resend my invoice that included the serial but as of yet I have not received a response.

Oh, the frustration!

Just a quick question, I downloaded this game via nexway and have had no issues at all and am really impressed by this game,. My questions is, can I install the game files on my mates computer (as he has a crap internet connection) and then just buy the key from nexway?

Any help appreciated.

Edited by KG66Manta

My friend wanna know where he could get a game disc in Canada and who is the retail agent there?

Edited by RUDOLF

Game is currently out of stock all over Sweden, but here are two e-tailers, in addition to Webhallen on the first page.

Name : Spelbutiken

Price : 418SEK

Availability : Sweden/Scandinavia

Delivery : Free!

Date : Out of Stock/July 7th (Estimate)

Notes :

Prisgaranti. Finner du varan i lager hos en annan butik kan du kontakta Spelbutiken via Live Chat och få ditt spel 5% billigare än lägsta priset!

Name : CDON

Price : 399SEK

Availability : Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland + Several EU Nations

Delivery : 29SEK (voucher for Free delivery is available online)

Date : Out of Stock/July 1st

Notes :

Google "CDON Fri Frakt" så kan man i princip alltid hitta en Fri-Frakt kod. Handla för över 600kr så får man fri frakt ändå.

Winterz, try going to the link in the email Nexway sent you. The guide should be the very first download listed. It may have been put up after you did your original download.

Oh and thanks for the edit Placebo, don't want to damage anyone's eyesight :)

Thanks Bro, your right they added the link to the guide now as the first download link.

take care.

It isn't anywhere near rotterdam all say it is available from the 3th of juli. A bit strange. What is the deal with the release in the Netherlands?

I heard from some people they got it from the MediaMarkt, but I couldnt find it there.

Wehkamp, bol.com, and dimension plus all are out of stock or have the release date at 5th of juli. Something really screwed up here in the distribution.

Oh well, Ill just wait a month and grab it when its sorted here...

Did anybody get their orders from CD-WOW?

I canceled mine a while back because they seemed to be taking a while, but I just found out that gamestop here isn't selling the game tomorrow anymore, but on the 7th of July.

Great!

The netherlands is verry crapp , i tried for 2 webshops, and both said that arma2 was availible , i orderd it and gues what ... out off stock .....

Is this game going to be in stores in the U.S.? I'm not going to use Steam or order it online.

Did anybody get their orders from CD-WOW?

I canceled mine a while back because they seemed to be taking a while, but I just found out that gamestop here isn't selling the game tomorrow anymore, but on the 7th of July.

Great!

Got an e-mail last Friday saying they're expecting stock sometime next week and that it will be shipped, didn't even ask them either. I've read a few times around the Internet that they have bad customer service, but it doesn't really seem all that bad.

Any word on what time the game will be available on Sprocket?

Is this game going to be in stores in the U.S.? I'm not going to use Steam or order it online.

The U.S. publisher is Got Game Entertainment, and it should be released on the 7th of July.

Australia Specific here

I couldn't find Arma2 at either EB games or JB hifi. But at the moment the prices are so steep for Aus pre-order on the net ($85 seems the norm) that STEAM is looking like the go for Australians. $63 Australian once you do the currency conversion from US$. Bit of a bummer, I'd wanted a physical copy to put on the shelf next to my copy of Arma Gold. But if Steam is the cheapest way to go, I'll get it from there.

Name : www.gamersgate.com

Price : €47.95

Availability : now

Delivery : Digital download

Date : 26/6 (US), 29/6 (Europe atleast)

Notes :

Good service let you download the game how many time you wants and it keeps your serial keys online together with the manual. ~1Mbit+ download.

Good and fast customer service.

Any word on what time the game will be available on Sprocket?

I can answer my own question: now! The site's been redesigned as well by the looks of things. 47.99 euros or 66.90 USD. www.sprocketidea.com (Actually the price is closer to 40 euros, think it was including sales tax since I wasn't logged in.)

Downloaded and installed! All went pretty smoothly, the download was a bit on the slow side, averaging around 200 KB/sec. Very bursty though, so maybe their servers were being hammered.

Edited by some kind of guy
Downloaded!

Little update on the dutch situation:

I just got an update from Dimensionplus that my order is ready to be shipped, so I did confirm the order.

A few hours before I was at the Mediamarket again and asked the salesman, and he hoped it would arrive at the end of this week.

Seems that there are just not enough CD's to feed the demand...

Got an e-mail last Friday saying they're expecting stock sometime next week and that it will be shipped, didn't even ask them either. I've read a few times around the Internet that they have bad customer service, but it doesn't really seem all that bad.

Oh, I see. Well I should be getting it next tuesday. Hopefully won't be a problem.

If anyone else from here in the US went for CDWOW, there's a delay. :mad:

I got the following:

Thank you for placing your order with CD WOW!

We are writing to you regarding your order # for: ARMA II: Armed Assault (Product code: 9017405).

We have experienced a delay in receiving this product from our suppliers and we are currently awaiting confirmation of when the goods will be available for dispatch.

As soon as stock is received on this date, we will process your order for despatch and notify you by email that this has occurred.

Once we have confirmed the dispatch of this item to you by email, please allow up to 7-10 working days for delivery.

At this rate, I mind as well just wait for the US release and go to the store if it's only going to end up arriving at CDWOW around the same time. :(

If anyone else from here in the US went for CDWOW, there's a delay. :mad:

I got the following:

At this rate, I mind as well just wait for the US release and go to the store if it's only going to end up arriving at CDWOW around the same time. :(

I got a similar e-mail after e-mailing them last night. I think I will keep my preorder until it is released in the U.S. and if it hasn't been dispatched by then I will cancel it. Although its a hard choice since CDWOW seems to be about $10 cheaper than in the U.S. where I saw it (at least I think it was).

EDIT: Yep... GameStop $49.99... CD WOW $39.99

Jakerod, check NWS Online, USD39.99 minus shipping. Check first page for link

Thanks for that but I'm going to stick with CDWOW for now. I can be patient. I played the OFP demo for 3 months before I was able to buy the game so I think I can make ArmA II's last for a few weeks if need be. I just got the same email as Betsalel about 3 seconds after I replied to their last email.

However, if it becomes some ridiculous (just realized I didn't know how to spell that) amount of time like a month or more I will go for the NWS one.

Thanks for the alternative.