Sign in to follow this  
Leeg3009

fed up of teamkilling, and servers

hey all,

im a big fanof arma2, and really enjoy playin as a team, iv got into being a pilot be it a heli or plane....

but im getting really annoyed with either players or server admins shouting at me dispite good flying and dropping off troops!!!!

the occasional hit from an enemy tank etc which takes you down

"ITS A WAR GAME! YOU CANT EXPECT NOT TO BE HIT 100% ALL THE TIME"

its simple, i say sorry..... i get kicked! whats the point, just means the pilots learn from the mistake and avoid that area, OR the troops/commanders could easily target that enemy to make landing of helis safe!

sorry for venting this here but i want my point to be put across! so people that do go crazy over this would understand it happens no need for bans or kicks unles sits on purpose.....

also some players that find it amazing to sit and teamkill non stop or just cos your in lets say a heli he wants he will openfire on you!

all this ruins the realism of the warfare and fun in game :(

thanks for reading my post, and once again sorry for venting to the decent players out there :)

Public servers are full of idiots, and on the odd occasion run by them too.

Join a group if you want to enjoy the game without the crap.

any chance you know of any good worth while groups? or servers best to go in to?

any chance you know of any good worth while groups? or servers best to go in to?

Well Phoenix Soldiers is a private group. At Phoenix Soldiers, we hold Training Sessions that teach everything from Boot Camp basics to Leadership Skills. Our Training Sessions have been structured by one of our members, a former U.S. Army Ranger. With that in mind, our Training Sessions are tailored within the context of our COOP gaming. The Phoenix Soldiers playing style is based on real life tactics, using formations, along with military style radio procedures, which greatly enhances the immersive qualities of the game(s) we play. By utilizing the Phoenix Soldiers approach to COOP gaming, you are left with an intense, realistic, teamwork experience.We also have several in house mission creators.So we never have to wait for missions from the public. http://pxs.phoenixsoldiers.com

Or join us on teamspeak to speak with someone direct.

pxs.servegame.org:8767

Edited by Sgt_Hawkins

Just look around the sqaud and fanpages thread where all the communities/clans/sqauds are on :)

No respawn co-op is not dead at Phoenix Soldiers.

Phoenix Soldiers is mature only members, tatical gaming realism group. This group is over 10 years old and has 40 members, average age is late thirties. We hold only no respawn co-op missions.

We have our own game server, TS server and website run by several members of staff.

look us up at:

www.phoenixsoldiers.com

teamspeak ip:

pxs.servegame.org

We hold open servers frequently to meet mature tactical co-op players. Look out for our open server in the ArmA 2 list:

Phoenix Soldiers ArmA 2 Server:

http://www.gametracker.com/server_in....247.186:2326/

All the best

Chief

mmmm, seems a bit elite to me (not the offensive kind of elite, just the not-quite-casual kind)

Any more casual servers? I'm looking for something which I can join up during the night several times a week. Just to relax and stuff - not playing to win, but playing to have fun.

mmmm, seems a bit elite to me (not the offensive kind of elite, just the not-quite-casual kind)

Any more casual servers? I'm looking for something which I can join up during the night several times a week. Just to relax and stuff - not playing to win, but playing to have fun.

Try mine mate.. i started it if the same idea

Hi Windexglow...

We have fun! :)

It is just that we are having fun not getting killed or at least trying hard not to get killed. It is not more serious than that.

Try it out...

Edited by Boxter.dk